Grixby's involved in riff-raff

ray233

The article doesn't say, but I think this happened in the afternoon. I was at Papio Bowl with some family on Sunday around one o'clock, when about 5 or 6 guys came in. They really didn't look like they came to bowl, because half of them still had their coats on after awhile, sitting back a bit from the lanes.

I was suspicious for a bit, because I started to get the impression they were waiting for something. Personally, when I see group of grown men browsing around a bowling alley bar on a Sunday afternoon, one wearing an over-sized "I ain't scared of no po-po's" shirt, I keep an eye on them.

Nothing happened while we were there. In retrospect, I did see a smaller guy with them wearing glasses (he almost looked out of place). Now I'm thinking that must have been Cortny.

I told my wife about the article. She remembered the big guys, but also thinks they were there with some children. I don't remember seeing any kids with them.

It's sad when the life discipline and leadership skills don't leave the field with kids. When sports are no longer a lucrative reality, the failure to build a solid backup plan within their education really hits hard.

:cop:

Article Link