OSU Game

Ouch, what a horrible effort on both ends of the floor in overtime. I mean, 2 of their shoots inside were uncontested. And why in hte hell can't we score at the end of games. 1 basket in the last 7 minutes of the game is a joke. Velander should have been benched, but no, he just kept launching three's. I'm so pissed right now, becuase we really needed this win.

Slipped away. They need a presence inside. To much perimeter shooting

This game today had almost nothing to do with an inside presence or a lack of size. It has to do with the fact that for some reason every half our entire team has to play five minutes where they can't score. What this team needs is ONE player that is willing and able to step up and make baskets when the rest of team decides they can't score anymore for a while.

This game today had almost nothing to do with an inside presence or a lack of size. It has to do with the fact that for some reason every half our entire team has to play five minutes where they can't score. What this team needs is ONE player that is willing and able to step up and make baskets when the rest of team decides they can't score anymore for a while.

ding ding ding ding...WE HAVE A WINNER!!!

..this team is taking years off my life...if they would just make a bucket every 2-3 minutes...like NORMAL teams can usually do on a consistent basis, they would have stopped the runs of opposing teams and won 2 games they now have lost...GAH! :boxosoap:bang

Thats true, but as I have said earlier, its easier to get a basket inside with a bigger person than shooting outside when you have gone on a cold streak.

But they can manage without a big guy, however they NEED to cut inside, pick n rolls, etc. They need to get a good look at the basket within 10 ft of the hoop when they are on a drought...which isn't being done. One of those plays with Miller dishing to Dagunduro to Anderson who had set the screen for the easy layup. Thats a play that will work when you are in a bind.

I'm looking forward to the KU game, and based on stats this year we need to hold them to under 64 points, otherwise we lose. Handle Collins, and we can write up a W.

..this team is taking years off my life...if they would just make a bucket every 2-3 minutes...like NORMAL teams can usually do on a consistent basis, they would have stopped the runs of opposing teams and won 2 games they now have lost...GAH! :boxosoap:bang

Every team is going to have shooting drought now and again, but I agree this team tends to have them more often. Thats where an inside presence really helps. It not only gives you some good chances with inside shots, but also a little thing called second chance opportunities via offensive rebounding.

Every team is going to have shooting drought now and again, but I agree this team tends to have them more often. Thats where an inside presence really helps. It not only gives you some good chances with inside shots, but also a little thing called second chance opportunities via offensive rebounding.

This is the ding ding ding response! :corndance