OSU Game

I'm jacked for this game. It will be interesting to see if Doc determines if Diaz is ready for some spot duty or if he plans to hang the red shirt on him for the season.

I suppot whatever decision Doc makes with Diaz. I have a feeling he will end up playing though.

Me too, but in the newspaper this week Doc said they have alot of work to do with Diaz before they even think about letting him play. They made it sound like he was far from ready.

A must win with Gay U coming to town on Wednesday

:cheers:cheers

Couldn't agree more, especially with the Gay U part. However, they are beatable this year, but we can talk about that after this game.

OSU needs to be slowed down, they avg 90+ points a game. The game plan should be similar to what we did against Mizzou, but at least there won't be a big height disadvantage since OSU is the 2nd shortest team in the Big 12.

I'm excited, I'll be at the game.

i really don't see Doc putting Diaz in the game today, OSU's lineup is smaller and quicker like the Huskers, so I see him ridin the pine again tonight...

Me personally, I kind of hope that Diaz redshirts ...give the big man more time to put on some more weight and develop, and hopefully he can become a solid postman for us for the next 4 years....

..is the game on huskers.com today?

As much as people yap about Diaz and the Height issue, what this team really needs is that one guy that can consistently make a basket when the rest of the team takes their usual five minutes without a point run.

:yeah Very frustrating to watch these guys on offense. I really don't even want to watch them until the last two minutes of every game. We never get blown out, and are always in the game at the end, so why put up with watching until then.

Now let's win this one Huskers, we need it with Kansas up next.

As much as people yap about Diaz and the Height issue, what this team really needs is that one guy that can consistently make a basket when the rest of the team takes their usual five minutes without a point run.

Bingo! But thats what makes his height key, since its easier to get a basket within 8 feet of the basket than it is where we normally shoot from.