Clemson gets a huge commitment.

What does your depth chart look like cacti?? Young man gonna contribute early?

Well, we have Willy Korn & Kyle Parker, who were both :star:star:star:star out of high school. Willy has been constantly injured with his shoulders, and Kyle Parker ended up being an all-ACC baseball player last year so I'm not too sure he'll ever really concentrate on football. But Tajh has a torn ACL (he played most of the season with it & the Army All-American game where he won co-MVP), so he'll probably be redshirted this year. He's having surgery today on the ACL, so we'll see. If by some stretch he's ready to play this year, I think he'll compete though.

you'll get used to that around her killer... <_<

Still better than the Mizzou TigerBoard. I go there, ok lurk, to get an idea of what is going on with your team and mostly it is people destroying each other. Not nearly as much Football talk as just plain smack talk. Not sure what fun that is but after seeing that I tend to appreciate this board a lot more.

--edit--

by the way Fro, I do enjoy the contributions you and the other few Mizzou posters on here make. I just don't get the other board, makes me really not want to bother even trying to reach out there.

Still better than the Mizzou TigerBoard. I go there, ok lurk, to get an idea of what is going on with your team and mostly it is people destroying each other. Not nearly as much Football talk as just plain smack talk. Not sure what fun that is but after seeing that I tend to appreciate this board a lot more.

--edit--

by the way Fro, I do enjoy the contributions you and the other few Mizzou posters on here make. I just don't get the other board, makes me really not want to bother even trying to reach out there.

Im with you on that. I could never get into TigerBoard. It nothing but a bunch of flame wars and stupid posts. There are a few decent boards. Inside Mizzou (scout) is under new management and is quickly turning into a pretty good MU board (its free by the way. For now atleast) I like that one the best.

You are right on about making you really appreciate this board. I lurked for a while before I joined. I like the general football talk, he BS talk and to bring some insight from a MU fan. I hope you juys enjoy some of what I bring. Different views of the Huskers and honest info on my Tigers. (plus my dry humor :) )

--edit--

Im with you on that. I could never get into TigerBoard. It nothing but a bunch of flame wars and stupid posts. There are a few decent boards. Inside Mizzou (scout) is under new management and is quickly turning into a pretty good MU board (its free by the way. For now atleast) I like that one the best.

You are right on about making you really appreciate this board. I lurked for a while before I joined. I like the general football talk, he BS talk and to bring some insight from a MU fan. I hope you juys enjoy some of what I bring. Different views of the Huskers and honest info on my Tigers. (plus my dry humor :) )

I'm like this as well. I do not get into Tigernet (which is the board most Clemson fans use), but instead use CUTigers, which is ran by Scout. I love this board and really wish that Clemson had one like it.