Enough is enough

bbhusker

Nu vs Ku 2007 - 39-76

Nu Vs Ku 2008 - 45-35

one year can make a big difference!

The difference is that in 2007 Nebraska had more talent but had horrible coaching while KU had less talent but far better coaching. In 2008 Nebraska had more talent AND better coaching.

Against OU this year we had less talent and good coaching but next year will still have less talent (though we will be deeper than this year) and good coaching. We'll get it closer but I don't expect to beat OU till next cycle - or at least the 2010 Championship Game.

Nu vs Ku 2007 - 39-76

Nu Vs Ku 2008 - 45-35

one year can make a big difference!

The difference is that in 2007 Nebraska had more talent but had horrible coaching while KU had less talent but far better coaching. In 2008 Nebraska had more talent AND better coaching.

Against OU this year we had less talent and good coaching but next year will still have less talent (though we will be deeper than this year) and good coaching. We'll get it closer but I don't expect to beat OU till next cycle - or at least the 2010 Championship Game.

Very good analysis, I like everything you said.

Why not beat OU? We will have 3 backers that should be all 4 stars and if they get beat out, oh well! We should have a veteran secondary and if our front four progresses like this year, skies the limit! By the time we play OU, we should know what we have on offense and the defense should be popping!!! GBGRED

I'll never understand it but people always react negatively when I tell them I am a husker fan. I live in Cincinnati and people just have a natural hate for Nebraska

I live in columbus and I always sport my husker gear, even my truck has husker logos all over it. On fridays my 8 year old daughter wears her skers sweatshirts to school while all of the teachers and janitors are wearing their suckeye jereseys.....She also refused a buckeye necklace her teacher tried to make her wear. She watches games with me on saturday and the best ever moment was when slim shady nailed the 57 yarder against the fluffs and we were both screaming....and then the eruption after the Suh play. I do have a neighbor who steals my blackshirts magnet or turns it upside down all the time but mostly I enjoy recent discussions with him after bowl dissapointments for the sorry suckeyes. GBR!