My Tigers just tore up Duke...

Clemson played very very well, a week of rest will do that for you. Duke hasn't had a week of rest in over a month. I'm not making excuses for them. Clemson is no slouch by any means. They were making everything and for some reason Duke couldn't break that press even though they have at least 3 or 4 guys that can handle the ball on the court at all times. If Clemson played like that against UNC, then there is no way they get blown out like that. Clemson might be my second favorite team for ACC basketball now. The big guy is money and they didn't even run the offense through him much like they should have. He has good mid-range game and runs the floor well too. As much as I like Duke, there is no way I'm taking anything away from Clemson. They played a more physical game and took the Blue Devils out of the game right away. Usually Duke has a some good runs where they almost come back, but Clemson never let their foot off the pedal and I have to give it up to them for that. Great game for the Tigers.