i have an idea.....

this is the same guy that started another trolling thread a while back i believe.....

Yeah, this is one of the most ridiculous threads I've ever seen and completely unrealistic.

OP, you do know that football players have to get recommendation letters from their high school football coaches in order to play college football. Essentially, you HAVE to play high school football to play in college. So, I don't know enough about Cookie, but he doesn't look like a football player in the least bit ergo I'm guessing he never played high school ball.

This should be the last post, so don't feed the troll guys.

this is the same guy that started another trolling thread a while back i believe.....

Yeah, this is one of the most ridiculous threads I've ever seen and completely unrealistic.

OP, you do know that football players have to get recommendation letters from their high school football coaches in order to play college football. Essentially, you HAVE to play high school football to play in college. So, I don't know enough about Cookie, but he doesn't look like a football player in the least bit ergo I'm guessing he never played high school ball.

..actually, no you don't...my best friend played soccer thru high school and got a scholly for college, went to college and hated it...so he started lifting and the college HC asked him to join the team as a WR, and he did.

..i played college football, and my h.s. coach never once talked to my college coach...my h.s. coach was one of the dumbest people i've ever been around(not even kidding)...my college coach would have just been like.... :nutz:woo ...when my college coach asked about my h.s. team and the coach, i told him(truthfully) that we regularly changed plays in the huddle because he had NO idea what he was doing(going 10-1 while doing it)..i told my college coach he was an idiot, and i'm fairly sure he believed me(there was another guy from my h.s. on the team as well-he said the same thing)

..actually, no you don't...my best friend played soccer thru high school and got a scholly for college, went to college and hated it...so he started lifting and the college HC asked him to join the team as a WR, and he did.

..i played college football, and my h.s. coach never once talked to my college coach...my h.s. coach was one of the dumbest people i've ever been around(not even kidding)...my college coach would have just been like.... :nutz:woo ...when my college coach asked about my h.s. team and the coach, i told him(truthfully) that we regularly changed plays in the huddle because he had NO idea what he was doing(going 10-1 while doing it)..i told my college coach he was an idiot, and i'm fairly sure he believed me(there was another guy from my h.s. on the team as well-he said the same thing)

agreed, you do not have to have recommendation letters.