kngt.gif

Don't they shoot Horses for this?

Sorry to hear about the arch problem, BRI.

I partially tore one in my right hind leg after getting into a shoving match with my Jeep Cherokee..

It wanted to go downhill off my driveway, and I wanted to work on something that was keeping it from starting.

Dr visit's are always a last resort with me too, but in this case..It might be a good idea.

I iced mine for a week, then tried rolling my foot over a tennis ball, and later..a lacrosse ball? something.

Also..Doing "curb raisers"? at the local gym 20 reps with 400 lbs. . two or three sets a night really helped for the long term.

For the pain..the only thing that helps my lower back and also worked for my arch was ULTRAM..Which you'll need a prescription for.

You might be getting to the age where you may want to consider riding a bike or a TRIKKE BananeTrikker.gif

It's actually much better and doesn't hardly have any pain in it right now. I'm pretty sure it was just a strained arch or something like that.

A strained arch??? And you whined like a little girl over a strained arch?????

Your man card is hereby revoked.

Well if you got out from behind your desk every once and awhile and did a little exercise you wouldn't weight 300lbs and you would know what it feels like.

Quite true - so do it. And then don't whine about a strained arch.

Oh, and by the way - the front seat of a patrol car is not a "desk".

It's actually much better and doesn't hardly have any pain in it right now. I'm pretty sure it was just a strained arch or something like that.

Well if you got out from behind your desk every once and awhile and did a little exercise you wouldn't weight 300lbs and you would know what it feels like.

Yeah, and underneath the desk in the judges chambers is still considered behind the desk. :)

Yeah, and underneath the desk in the judges chambers is still considered behind the desk. :)

We bow to your obvious experience being underneath the desk of judges.

Honestly, that's more information about you than we wanted to know, but since you felt the need to share...

BAWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!