Okay, went looking at baby furniture today with the wife and my god it feels like my foot is going to literally fall off. Don't think I'll be doing many traffic stops tonight as I don't need some nutjob taking advantage of a gimpy cop. This is probably one of the more painful things I've ever gone through, next to shoulder surgery as #1, and an inner ear infection with a blown eardrum as #2. :throw

Okay, went looking at baby furniture today with the wife and my god it feels like my foot is going to literally fall off. Don't think I'll be doing many traffic stops tonight as I don't need some nutjob taking advantage of a gimpy cop. This is probably one of the more painful things I've ever gone through, next to shoulder surgery as #1, and an inner ear infection with a blown eardrum as #2. :throw

:cop:

With all these injuries it seems to me that you are destined for desk duty and doughnut patrol in the near future.

T_O_B

BRI give us a status on your injury.......did they amputate or our you still self medicating and limping? :dunno

It still hurts, but it's slowly getting better. I'm going to watch it through tonight and tomorrow and see how it does. I may go to the doctor Thursday or Friday if it keeps hurting. It really depends how much I walk around during the day.

I participate in tri-athlons and have expereinced a foot injury like you discribed. It is most likely a tendon issue, however you may have broken bone in your foot. First I would stop running then I would do to the doctor. Having both broken a bone in my foot and injurying tendons while running. a tendon recovery time might be longer than a broken bone.

Go to the doctor.

It's actually much better and doesn't hardly have any pain in it right now. I'm pretty sure it was just a strained arch or something like that.

A strained arch??? And you whined like a little girl over a strained arch?????

Your man card is hereby revoked.

Well if you got out from behind your desk every once and awhile and did a little exercise you wouldn't weight 300lbs and you would know what it feels like.