Hello Everyone

Hopefully I am permitted to post this kind of thing here. If not, I'm sorry.

Anyways, hello everyone. My name is Ben, I'm 14 years old and love the sport of college football. I'm personally a Florida fan, but I know a couple Nebraska fans so I decided to join up. I'll voice my opinion if the situation presents itself. I'll try to be as unbiased and intelligent as possible.

Simply put, if I don't know what I'm talking about, I won't post! :lol:

I hope to one day become a sports writer or sports analyst. I am currently working towards my goal, writing sports articles and trying to get a college football talk show on YouTube. (My camera isn't complying with this, however)

Hope I am welcome. Glad to meet some new people.

:):clap:)

Welcome to HuskerBoard Showtime! Just wade in and post that's the fun of it and if you want to be a writer it'll give you a chance to practice.

At 14 you are one of the youngest and at 62 I'm one of the oldest, therefore we can offer some interesting insights from two ends of the spectrum.

I won't hold it against you that you are a Florida Fan :):) , I do admire Tebow however.

My wife and I will be in West Palm Beach the week of April 4th if you live close we'd be happy to share pizza and sodas with you and your folks.

Again welcome.

T_O_B

:) GBR :)

Hopefully I am permitted to post this kind of thing here. If not, I'm sorry.

Anyways, hello everyone. My name is Ben, I'm 14 years old and love the sport of college football. I'm personally a Florida fan, but I know a couple Nebraska fans so I decided to join up. I'll voice my opinion if the situation presents itself. I'll try to be as unbiased and intelligent as possible.

I hope to one day become a sports writer or sports analyst. I am currently working towards my goal, writing sports articles and trying to get a college football talk show on YouTube. (My camera isn't complying with this, however)

You are welcome here. Glad to have you.

Welcome Showtime

If some of us on the board only posted when we knew something we'd have much lower post counts. :lol:

Hope you make new friends here and are eagerly await the coming football season much like we are.

GBR

I certainly am excited for the upcoming season. I don't know what it is, but to me college basketball and any other sport just isn't the same... although I do love professional baseball. I'm a Chicago Cubs fan. Outside of the MLB, college football is the only other sport I really follow closely.

Welcome to HuskerBoard Showtime! Just wade in and post that's the fun of it and if you want to be a writer it'll give you a chance to practice.

At 14 you are one of the youngest and at 62 I'm one of the oldest, therefore we can offer some interesting insights from two ends of the spectrum.

I won't hold it against you that you are a Florida Fan smile.gif smile.gif , I do admire Tebow however.

My wife and I will be in West Palm Beach the week of April 4th if you live close we'd be happy to share pizza and sodas with you and your folks.

Again welcome.

T_O_B

Thank you very much for the welcome.

Luckily for me, I am too young to remember the beating you gave my Gators back in the 1995 Title Game. I'm sure I am not the only one on here that feels like the 1995 Huskers were the best team of all-time.

I would love to have pizza and soda, but unfortunately for me Florida is only a place of vacation. I live in Kentucky, although I wish I could live in Florida. :lol:

***SNIP***

***SNIP***

Heck, don't let that stop you. Take a look at the post count for BigRedIowan (BRI) - and he never knows what he's talking about...

You most certainly are welcome. Post often - your perspective will be appreciated.

***SNIP***

***SNIP***

Heck, don't let that stop you. Take a look at the post count for BigRedIowan (BRI) - and he never knows what he's talking about...

You most certainly are welcome. Post often - your perspective will be appreciated.

Don't listen to a word this guy says Showtime, he's full of something that begins with an S and ends with a T. Let me give you some advice, never listen to lawyers, they charge you for anything you talk about and then try to stab you in the back as you walk away. Welcome to Huskerboard. :thumbs

Hey! Showtim.

Funny..I joined a Gator Board around a dozen years ago..Before we even had one for Nebraska that I could find.

I'm not sure why I stuck around there so long..Maybe reverse Helsinki Syndrome?

(Felt sorta bad about how they were treated out here in Tempe by our '95 'skers).

Now, I don't remember many of them knowing much of what they were talking about, so there's no reason to start doing that here..You'll make the rest of us look bad.

Plus..You'll never end up being a sports writer that way... :box