Scariest Game of Next Season: Baylor

Now, hear me out on this one. Its not scary because I think we're going to loose. Obviously we have a greater chance of loseing to OU than Baylor. Whats scary about Baylor though, is they are gaining strength fast, especially with that new QB. They pulled out a terrible season this year, but they almost upset every team they played.

This is the problem: even if they were good...no one would give them credit. Loosing to baylor would be a season ending loss. Just good enough to pull out a victory, but bad enough it will ruin your whole season.

That's scary to me. Anyone else feel this way?

Baylor still doesn't match up with the talent they have and their coaching against the bigger schools in the conference. Art Briles is showing progress, but Baylor is not a career making school. The second Briles gets an opportunity to coach at a bigger name school he is going to take it, no matter how passionate he is about Baylor (Gene Chizik and Iowa State anybody)?

If Briles stays, Baylor will have some opportunities to win some games they probably shouldn't, but I still them being bowl ineligible next year and only winning against the weak teams they play.

:rollin

no but seriously. Baylor is getting better. Griffin is dangerous. He carries the team with dynamic play....but it's still baylor. Even though they are in texas...recruiting there is very difficult. They will continue to get better...but they are not "good"...yet.

I could see some upsets from them, but they could also lose half or more of their games.

Baylor still doesn't match up with the talent they have and their coaching against the bigger schools in the conference. Art Briles is showing progress, but Baylor is not a career making school. The second Briles gets an opportunity to coach at a bigger name school he is going to take it, no matter how passionate he is about Baylor (Gene Chizik and Iowa State anybody)?

If Briles stays, Baylor will have some opportunities to win some games they probably shouldn't, but I still them being bowl ineligible next year and only winning against the weak teams they play.

did you just describe nebraska basketball? hmmmm........

did you just describe nebraska basketball? hmmmm........

possibly :dunno

but at least we upset Texas this past weekend