Cody Glenn

HskrMan

Players need to remember that no means no.

What are you talking about? Do you have factual information, or are you are posting about a rumor you heard? If so, take that crap somewhere else. Spreading gossip is what little girls do, grow up man.

Not a rumor. I'll wait for the story to come out.

:throw Why can't you say it now?

What are you talking about? Do you have factual information, or are you are posting about a rumor you heard? If so, take that crap somewhere else. Spreading gossip is what little girls do, grow up man.

Because without a confermed source, like the Journal Star, no one will believe him. There is no police record of any incident, or it would have been all over the media. So any story that comes out will be a he said, she said kind of thing. So my guess is BIGREDFAN in OMAHA has a buddy, who has a buddy who works for the Campus rent a cops, who thinks he knows something.

Because without a confermed source, like the Journal Star, no one will believe him. There is no police record of any incident, or it would have been all over the media. So any story that comes out will be a he said, she said kind of thing. So my guess is BIGREDFAN in OMAHA has a buddy, who has a buddy who works for the Campus rent a cops, who thinks he knows something.

Not the type of poster that spreads bs so I am going to have to give him the benefit and wait and see.

Ya you need to wait for the facts to come out because what your saying isn't 100% correct.

Cody got in trouble for STATUTORY rape not rape like you are implying with your previous post. It was consensual but the girl was underage.

Luckily for Cody she also happen to be a boosters daughter and TO & company were contacted before the authorities. A deal was basically made that if Cody was removed from team that the family would keep quite so this wouldn't reach the media or authorities.

I personally don't like the way the athletic department handled this because this could come and bit us in the a$$ down the line. You can also understand why this has been kept so hush hush.

I realize this story sounds completely made up and I expect to get posts bashing me for spreading terrible rumors but this is 100% what happened.

Ya you need to wait for the facts to come out because what your saying isn't 100% correct.

Cody got in trouble for STATUTORY rape not rape like you are implying with your previous post. It was consensual but the girl was underage.

Luckily for Cody she also happen to be a boosters daughter and TO & company were contacted before the authorities. A deal was basically made that if Cody was removed from team that the family would keep quite so this wouldn't reach the media or authorities.

I personally don't like the way the athletic department handled this because this could come and bit us in the a$$ down the line. You can also understand why this has been kept so hush hush.

I realize this story sounds completely made up and I expect to get posts bashing me for spreading terrible rumors but this is 100% what happened.

I have nothing to back it up but have heard very similar.

You can already have sex with a girl 16 and over in Nebraska, which is one of the youngest consensual ages in the country. That would mean he had sex with a girl younger than 16, which is pushing the pedo limits. I'm not saying he did it, but come on, these guys can have the pick of any legal age chicks they want.

I'm pretty sure that it is still illegal to do the deed with a 16 y/o if you are over the age of 19 in Nebraska. Pretty sure about that.