Cody Glenn

HskrMan

I actually have heard some pretty good "Rumors" as most of us have.... I have also heard "rumors" of people who are fairly "close" to the university, but like everyone else on this board, I really don't want to post info. that is only "rumor" and carriers ZERO CLOUT...... what I will say, is that I don't believe that he broke any NCAA violations...... and I applaud the team-staff-university for doing an excellent job of keeping this "in-house"..... It's done and over with, so nothing positive can result from the media or message boards finding out. The university has done an excellent job of protecting a "young man's privacey" and maybe helping him keep his rep. clean so he can pursue an NFL career...

and, from the fairly reliabel source, the issue would not have to be reported to NFL, because "NO CRIME WAS EVER 'REPORTED' ". ....... that is "key", he was charged with nothing, just dismissed from team. Of course, teams will ask and he will probably come clean "behind closed doors", but I don't expect it to ever be public.

He definately has the potential to play at the next level, I don't think this helped his cause but there are some convicks in the NFL (Pun intended) Cody will be ok, might hurt the potential signing bonus, but I think he makes a team. Somebody is going to get him for a song. I say good luck Cody.

Can we please quit talking about Cody Glenn. He's gone, no one is going to say anything that hasn't already been said and no new info will come out on this issue. period.

Cody Glenn owns a unicorn and is friends with the Green Lantern.

There...I bet that hasn't been said alrerady.

Can we please quit talking about Cody Glenn. He's gone, no one is going to say anything that hasn't already been said and no new info will come out on this issue. period.

I don't know the other thread was pretty long

I lol'd

• 4 weeks later...