Players Leaving

As far as schollies, I don't think you just burn them on sophs or juniors unless they have really contributed and don't have a schollie(none I can think of). So, either give to senior so it will free up next year, bring in a top talent that may still be available for this year, or just save it. More than likely they will go to seniors or just be held on to.

Alex Henery is a Jr this year and doesn't have a schollie but should. Dreu Young is also a Jr who could get a schollie.

I know this is a horrible way to look at things, but sometimes this is what has to be done in order to get a program back to the top. I also believe Henery and Young should probably both get one, however these are two guys who are getting plenty of playing time and are probably going to continue getting it, so the chance these guys would leave the program if they don't get a scholly is small. These kind of guys are going to stay with the program without the scholly. So, better to save the schollies for next year than give them to these guys. I know, I know, that sounds pathetic, but right now with a new coaching staff, etc, you have to think about the future and getting the guys in here they want.

Cue the member who needs to be PM'd for "teh insida info" and we'll all know who leaves soon.

Bank it!

Are you saying you know? If so, PM me please.

:clap

N :clap , I don't know. Sadly, I don't bleed red.

:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin

and for some reason... i highly doubt that it's dillard.... jmo.... but i have a good feeling on that one being he is one of the two players i actually talk to.... Then again.. could be way off base too :dunno

Just some rumblings about the blood pressure that may end his playing days for the big red. NOT CONFIRMED......just some stuff that is being passed around. Again this is my somewhat educated guess, that is all.

what ever is going on with ronell?

Ronell Grixby? Heart issues, he's done.

i thought they were holding him out the year and then he had the little trouble with the law then haven't heard sense.

Gotta be honest here. I know we all are getting anxious about the upcoming season. But damn, posting someone's health condition is a little over the top. We are talking about 18-20 year old kids. Some of you guys are pathetic.

I for one would have a problem discussing someone's blood pressure and other health reasons as a contributor for leaving the program.

to be quite honest, it's really none of our business why they leave.

Good grief.

Gotta be honest here. I know we all are getting anxious about the upcoming season. But damn, posting someone's health condition is a little over the top. We are talking about 18-20 year old kids. Some of you guys are pathetic.

I for one would have a problem discussing someone's blood pressure and other health reasons as a contributor for leaving the program.

to be quite honest, it's really none of our business why they leave.

Good grief.

Tell us how you really feel. They are talking about conditions that have already been discussed publicly, so i don't see what the problem is. It is a fact that Ronell Grixby will never play at NU, because of a heart condition, and it is a fact that Burks has bp issues. Its not like people are making up rumers about players health or something, so lighten up dude.

Burks blood pressure is now controlled by medication, and because of that , and his young age , it should not be a problem at all.