OFFICIAL Nebraska Baylor Big 12 Tournament thread

After that game I don't think we even deserve an NIT bid. Not going to call out Sadler much, but damn coach, the boys couldn't have came out anymore FLAT today. What a joke to have to sit thru and watch. We beat Baylor at their house a few days ago and get creamed in a neutral meeting today? I thought I was, but Im not going to miss Harley or Velander. Freakin Velander was what 0-8??? He hasn't been able to hit anything the whole 2nd half of the season. Well its only basketball so I hate to get mad about this, but it was that pathetic and it sucks when we are capable of so much more. Kansas is goin to have their way with Baylor next, I don't think Baylor stands a chance.

After that game I don't think we even deserve an NIT bid. Not going to call out Sadler much, but damn coach, the boys couldn't have came out anymore FLAT today. What a joke to have to sit thru and watch. We beat Baylor at their house a few days ago and get creamed in a neutral meeting today? I thought I was, but Im not going to miss Harley or Velander. Freakin Velander was what 0-8??? He hasn't been able to hit anything the whole 2nd half of the season. Well its only basketball so I hate to get mad about this, but it was that pathetic and it sucks when we are capable of so much more. Kansas is goin to have their way with Baylor next, I don't think Baylor stands a chance.

Verlander was 0-8 from 3's and 0-10 for the day

To tell you the truth, I don't think Harley and Velander would even be good at the D-II level. Velander went cold at the start of the Big 12 season, and never got it back again. And Haley was the king of the stupid turnovers, and bad shot selection.

But you are wrong about Baylor. On paper, they are a damn good team. They had team chemistry problems, otherwise they would have been in the Dance for sure. I think they have a great chance against KU tomarrow.

To tell you the truth, I don't think Harley and Velander would even be good at the D-II level. Velander went cold at the start of the Big 12 season, and never got it back again. And Haley was the king of the stupid turnovers, and bad shot selection.

But you are wrong about Baylor. On paper, they are a damn good team. They had team chemistry problems, otherwise they would have been in the Dance for sure. I think they have a great chance against KU tomarrow.

What I hate about the game about Baylor the most is that we simply lose because we could not shoot the ball. We were 5-24, about 21% from behind the arc. If we make just a few 3 ptrs more than we did, with it still being a horrible average, and eliminate a couple more turnovers this is a game that would probably go our way, ugly or not...but my point is that KU is not going to come out flat like us. they will not shoot 21% from 3 land and they will not some dude named Lomers control the inside...just my opinion, we shall see in the morning.

What I hate about the game about Baylor the most is that we simply lose because we could not shoot the ball. We were 5-24, about 21% from behind the arc. If we make just a few 3 ptrs more than we did, with it still being a horrible average, and eliminate a couple more turnovers this is a game that would probably go our way, ugly or not...but my point is that KU is not going to come out flat like us. they will not shoot 21% from 3 land and they will not some dude named Lomers control the inside...just my opinion, we shall see in the morning.

Its looks like I was right about Baylor KansasHusker. Its 49-49 with 12 to play. They were the most underachieving team in the country this year, and now they are playing up to their ability.

Where you at KansasHusker? Kansas will have their way with Baylor? I just love being right, you can pay me later. Of course, I did not predict a Baylor win, I said they have a great chance against Kansas.

Sorry HF, Kansas just lost to Baylor.

T_O_B

I guess you did not read my post correctly T_O_B. KansasHusker predicted that Kansas would have their way with Baylor, and I said he was wrong. So I was giving him a hard time for his prediction. Read the previous posts.

Where you at KansasHusker? Kansas will have their way with Baylor? I just love being right, you can pay me later. Of course, I did not predict a Baylor win, I said they have a great chance against Kansas.

Sorry HF, Kansas just lost to Baylor.

T_O_B

I guess you did not read my post correctly T_O_B. KansasHusker predicted that Kansas would have their way with Baylor, and I said he was wrong. So I was giving him a hard time for his prediction. Read the previous posts.

You win man. Very surprising to see Kansas come out not ready to play. I still think Baylor is a fluke and I really hope they don't make the NCAAs after this run. I believe they lost like 9 our of their last 11 reg season games and they won like 5 conference games overall, correct me if Im wrong...Baylor guard Dunn is cash from 3 these last 2 games and that has had a lot to do with their success. Like I said, they are making a run, but it'd be a joke if they got their ticket punched to the NCAAs. I don't care how well they are playing right now. In the meantime Im hoping Texas can get a win over KSU...