Thank you Lisa Leslie

It only took a decade, but the WNBA has finally given me something worthwhile.

--From Lisa Leslie's blog about her encounter with our crappy President.

Here's how she describes the scene as Obama entered:

"And there he was... OMG, I'm going to faint... He is really tall, handsome and cool; just like he looks on TV. And a little pigeon toed I might add. As he made his way to the podium, he looked at me and WAVED!!! (ok, well he couldn't miss me standing 6'5 plus heels... Don't hate, he waved at ME!)"

But it was Leslie's next sentence (and accompanying emoticon) that immediately jumped out at us:

" was truly feeling like a kid at a concert who got touched by Michael Jackson back in the day. :lol: "

No word on whether Jesus juice was served at the event.

A little respect NUpolo. Mr. Obama has not been in office long enough for there to be any type of a judgement made. You can feel however you want about the man but as an American you should, you must, respect the office.

T_O_B

:yeah

I've heard some people around here (my town) say he needs to be assassinated. It's just sickening. Give the guy a freakin chance for cryin out loud.

A little respect NUpolo. Mr. Obama has not been in office long enough for there to be any type of a judgement made. You can feel however you want about the man but as an American you should, you must, respect the office.

T_O_B

:yeah

I've heard some people around here (my town) say he needs to be assassinated. It's just sickening. Give the guy a freakin chance for cryin out loud.

Im willing to bet that has more to do with race than anything else.

T_O_B

Um...

I'm not about to get into a political debate over the internet, but Jesus lighten the hell up. It's my right to call the President "crappy" if I think his choices on who and how to govern the country are completely and absolutely absurdly wrong. Furthermore, I was trying to poke fun at Lisa Leslie, who, is not President, and used a bad simile which I found to be hysterical.

I mean come on, we're allowed to poke fun at the President. There was very little decorum when the last President was in office, I just read a Rolling Stone article that compared him to Ted Bundy for God's sakes. The minute we can't call a President crappy when linking an article to a stupid athlete is the day we are a facist nation.

T_O_B

good thinking, so once he turns the country into complete communism, they won't come after you :ph34r:

T_O_B

good thinking, so once he turns the country into complete communism, they won't come after you :ph34r:

Are you even old enough to vote yet? :laughpound

T_O_B

Are you even old enough to vote yet? :laughpound

no, and I was joking, in a way. Just because I missed the cut off to vote by a couple of months doesnt mean I dont know about politics, and I am sorry if did not mean that in an offensive way, but it seemed like you did