Taliban leader says attack on Washington will amaze.

"Tell me what I want to know or I'll yank out your stomach lining with a towel"

JackBauer01.jpg

Vince..

I'm enjoying getting to read more about some of your experiences..But some of your posts ARE approaching personal attacks..They don't hurt anyone, but they do tend to make some of your own posts seem a little less credible..Just human nature...Like when you meet someone..you probably give them the benefit of the doubt..until they say or do something that Jesus wouldn't do....(for lack of more time to come up with a more better example)...THEN, you start to wonder. <_<

:lol: I'll take your post, for what it is, under consideration.

This is not a personnal attack. Just an acknowledement of knowing exactly where you are coming from :lol:

OK..I thought of a muy bueno (better) example of where I was trying to go with this..or coming from.

Gary Barnett.

I thought he was a better than average coach..at least capable of having Colorado or Northwestern give us our money's worth.

Until he was faced with the alegations of some of his players sexually harrassing their female kicker.

His response was to attack her and mention what a poor kicker she was..as if that had anything to do with the situation.

I lost a lot of respect for him as a person and as a coach just for that little outburst.

How this might apply here???

We're Huskers..

We're stoic..

We're humble..

We wouldn't even think of belittleing other's contributions to society or admit that "we all that.."

You almost made me say, "Shucks" <_<

1 Jack Bauer once stepped into quicksand. The quicksand couldn't escape and nearly drowned.

2 The city of Los Angeles once named a street after Jack Bauer in gratitude for his saving the city several times. They had to rename it after people kept dying when they tried to cross the street. No one crosses Jack Bauer and lives.

3 There are two hands that can beat a royal flush. Jack Bauer's right hand and Jack Bauer's left hand.

4 Most people would need months to recover from 20 months of Chinese interrogation. Jack Bauer needs a shower, a shave and a change of clothes.

5 If Jack Bauer had been a Spartan the movie would have been called "1".

6 When someone asked Jack Bauer if he was afraid of James Bond, he replied "What does 'afraid' mean?"

7 Some people see the glass as half full. Others see it as half empty. Jack Bauer see the glass as a deadly weapon.

8 If Jack Bauer gives you his word that you'll get your deal, then he really means it. Unless you killed David Palmer. Then you're f'd.

9 When a convicted terrorist was sentenced to face Jack Bauer, he appealed to have the sentence reduced to death.

10 It takes you 24 weeks just to watch what Jack Bauer does in a single day.

11 Jack Bauer once showed up late for work. CTU adjusted their clocks accordingly.

12 Jack Bauer never retreats, he just attacks in the opposite direction.

13 When Jack Bauer was told smiling increases your face value, he said not speaking increases your life span.

14 Withholding information from Jack Bauer is now classified as a suicide attempt.

15 On Jack Bauer's Tax Returns, he has to claim the entire world as his dependents.

16 There are three leading causes of death among terrorists. The first two are Jack Bauer, and the third one is heart attack from hearing Jack Bauer is coming for them.

17 Once, someone tried to tell Jack Bauer a "knock knock" joke. Jack Bauer found out who was there, who they worked for, and where the goddamned bomb was.

18 When bad things happen to good people, its probably fate. When bad things happen to bad people, it’s probably Jack Bauer.

19 On a high school math test, Jack Bauer put down "Violence" as every one of the answers. He got an A+ on the test because Jack Bauer solves all his problems with Violence.

20 The only prerequisite to becoming a CTU security guard is being able to accept being rendered unconscious by Jack Bauer.

21 Jack Bauer was once charged with attempted murder in Los Angeles County, but the judge dropped all charges because Jack Bauer never "attempts" murder.

22 Jack Bauer once acted as judge, jury, and executioner; but to save time he now just acts as executioner.

23 Jack Bauer quit for just five minutes, and a nuclear bomb went off.

24 Passed out, surrounded by terrorists and nerve gas, and handcuffed to a table leg, Jack Bauer laughed to himself and said, "I have them right where I want them."

25 If everyone on "24" followed Jack Bauer's instructions, it would be called "12".

26 If Jack Bauer was in a room with Hitler, Stalin, and Nina Meyers, and he had a gun with 2 bullets, he'd shoot Nina twice.

27 Jack Bauer definitely loves his daughter; he wouldn't let anyone else who made that many stupid decisions live.

28 Jack Bauer's sperm come in 9mm, .40, and 12 gauge slug.

29 Gredanko cut off his own arm rather than face Jack Bauer again. The fact speaks for itself.

30 Jack Bauer broke into the Russian Consulate and got captured because he thought it would be fun to compare Russian prisons with Chinese prisons.

31 Jack Bauer always tests positive for steroids. Not that he uses steroids. It's because steroids are made from Jack Bauer.

32 Professor Charles Xavier from X-Men once tried to read Jack Bauer's mind. Now he's sitting in a wheel chair.

33 Jack Bauer doesn't laugh in the face of danger; Jack Bauer is the face of danger.

34 The 2007 budget for the US Military covers Jack Bauer, two pistols and four billion rounds of ammunition.

35 Only Jack Bauer can singlehandedly start World War III between the Russians, Chinese and United States... over Audrey Raines.

36 There is a deeper reason that Kim will not forgive Jack. For years during her birthday and Christmas when Kim would look for presents Jack would just laugh to himself before finally telling her, "I give you my word."

37 Jack Bauers calender goes from March 31st to April 2nd, no one fools Jack Bauer.

38 If Jack Bauer was president, he would protect the secret service.

39 Jack Bauer doesn't have a firewall on his PC. He has a Bauerwall. It's basically just a JPEG of Jack Bauer. No virus has ever attacked Jack Bauer's PC. Ever.

40 If a suspect mentions your name, while being interrogated by Jack Bauer, you have a 3.26% chance of surviving the next 3 hours.

41 ...and on the seventh day Jack Bauer said, "I'll take it from here."

42 There's one only shift when Jack Bauer works for CTU: the graveyard shift.

43 Jack once shot himeself 10 times, just to prove 50 cent is a bitch. He proceeded to wrestle and aligator while talking to Chloe about schematics.

44 Jack Bauer once forgot where he put his keys. He then spent the next half-hour torturing himself until he gave up the location of the keys.

45 There have been no terrorist attacks in United States since Jack Bauer has appeared on television.

46 Jack Bauer could strangle you with a cordless phone.

47 Upon hearing that he was played by Kiefer Sutherland, Jack Bauer killed Sutherland. Jack Bauer gets played by no man.

48 Jack Bauer does not get taken prisoner. He puts himself in a disadvantageous position so as to make his next several killings more dramatic.

49 When Jack Bauer ran out of ammo, he caught 3 bullets in his chest and used them to reload.

50 While imprisoned in China, they made him play Russian Roulette with a shot gun. Jack won.

51 Torturing terrorists is like riding a bike. Jack Bauer never forgets.

52 Jack Bauer was nominated for an Emmy for playing Kiefer Sutherland.

53 Jack Bauer has the heart of a terrorist. He keeps it in a jar on his desk.

54 Leading hand sanitizers claim they can kill 99.9% of germs. Jack Bauer can kill 100% of whatever the f#*k he wants.

55 Jack Bauer is the only human in the world with the ability to make Chloe O'Brien drop the personality disorder and patch him through.

56 1.6 billion Chinese are angry with Jack Bauer. Sounds like a fair fight.

57 When Kim Bauer lost her virginity, Jack Bauer found it and put it back.

58 When Jack Bauer says, "I don't know if I can do this anymore", the statement must be loosely translated as, "I can still rip off your head, I just don't know if I feel like I can sh#t down your neck at this time."

59 If it tastes like chicken, looks like chicken, and feels like chicken, but Jack Bauer says its beef. Then it's f'ing beef.

60 When Santa Claus asked Jack Bauer what he wanted for Christmas, he snapped his neck. No one interrogates Jack Bauer and gets away with it.

61 Jack Bauer doesn't need to eat, sleep, or use the bathroom because his organs are afraid of making him angry.

62 Jack Bauer thinks the word mercy just means "quick interrogation."

63 My husband doesn't wish he was Jack Bauer. He wishes I was Jack Bauer.

64 Superman wears Jack Bauer pajamas.

65 Alex Trebek once asked Jack Bauer the question, "What's your idea of a perfect game show?" He replied with, "I'm the contestant and I ask the questions around here." Jeopardy was born at that moment.

66 You can tell how much Jack Bauer likes you by how far above your kneecap he shoots you.

67 Jack Bauer sleeps with a pillow under his gun.

68 Chuck Norris counted to infinity - twice. Jack Bauer would meanwhile do something important.

69 The state of California plans to reduce violent crime by changing the method of capital punishment from lethal injection to Jack Bauer.

70 The Berlin Wall fell because Jack Bauer needed to get to the other side.

71 James Bond has a license to kill. Jack Bauer was his instructor.

72 When life gave Jack Bauer lemons, he used them to kill terrorists. Jack Bauer f'ing hates lemonade.

73 If you wake up in the morning, it's because Jack Bauer spared your life.

74 Jack Bauer doesn't have a refresh button on his web browser. All events take place in real time.

75 The only reason Jack gave Nina mouth to mouth in Season 2 was because he had to kill her himself.

76 Life doesn't give Jack Bauer lemons. Life asks him which fruit he wants.

77 Jack Bauer signs his autograph with bullets. So don't ask him to sign any part of your body.

78 When Jack learned that Audrey was killed in a car accident in China, one billion asians crapped their pants.

79 If Jack Bauer's gun jams, it's because he wanted to beat you with it.

80 Jack Bauer played Russian Roulette with a fully loaded gun and won.

81 Lets get one thing straight, the only reason you are conscious right now is because Jack Bauer does not feel like carrying you.

82 Jack Bauer let himself be drugged, beaten and captured inside a crate on a Chinese ship heading out of the USA with no way for help to find him. Now he has them right where we wants them.

83 It's no use crying over spilt milk... Unless that was Jack Bauer's milk. Oh you are so screwed.

84 On Jack's day off, he and Edgar would shoot hoops and get ice cream together. Later, they'd prank call Chloe, only to have her trace the call, call them back and tell them to "grow up". Good times... good times.

85 Mission Impossible is just another way of saying Mission Without Jack Bauer.

86 After Season 6 of 24, the Chinese will be on the Endangered Species List.

87 If Jack Bauer needs backup, he looks in a mirror.

88 Jack Bauer arrested RoboCop. Think about that.

89 Jack Bauer can pronounce the name "Ahmed" however he f'ing wants.

90 Only Jack Bauer can fly a plane from the luggage compartment.

91 The only reason the Chinese kept Jack alive is so that he could bring down the population.

92 A standard deck now contains 48 cards. Too many people were getting hurt for trying to play Jack.

93 Chained to a chair, tortured, and with the threat of death hanging over him, Jack just wanted something to eat.

94 Jack doesn't believe in Murphy's Law, only Bauer's Law: "Whatever CAN go wrong, WILL be resolved in a period of 24 hours."

95 Tony was once shot in the neck, rushed to the hospital, underwent emergency surgery and was back on the job in just a few hours. Jack Bauer still can't believe that pu&&y went to the hospital first.

96 At last years Christmas party, Jack Bauer brought the punch. Nobody survived.

97 When Jack Bauer calls for backup, he isn't requesting more men. He's telling you to back the f#*k up.

98 Backup calls for Jack Bauer.

99 Jack Bauer once won a game of Connect 4 in 3 moves.

100 Superman's only weakness is Kryptonite. Jack Bauer laughs at Superman for having a weakness.

Well gee, since "Vince" has pulled from his experience bag to trump his views on this topic, then I guess I'll pull from my probably inferior bag myself. On 9-11, I had the pleasure of being stationed at Fort McNair in DC. That night, and for 3 weeks after, I had the not so fun of sorting through the rubble of the Pentagon. We looked for parts of bodies, as well as other things.

If a wiretap on those a-holes, who were later found to previously be living at the Skyline Towers nearby, would've prevented that....then you have my heartfelt support. Period.

Don't forget about Indonesia and Malaysia. The terrorists have many training camps in those Muslim rich nations as well.

Those two countries would have to be protected and excluded obviously-otherwise where would American corporations locate to for cheap, almost slave, labor?

:wacko:

chuckleshuffle

I'm tired of cowardly threats on our own soil. How about we just go ahead and "amaze the world" and turn Pakistan into glass.

How about we do that to the whole middle east? Tada, the threat of radical islam is eliminated off the face of the planet.

Yeah..

Good thing all the Radicals are only there..It wouldn't even occur to them to be in other countries or even in our backyard yet...

:hellloooo

On a side note.. .

Have any of you taken Engineering classes at UNL or any major University and had a Professor or even a TA that spoke fluent English? chuckleshuffle

chuckleshuffle

I'm tired of cowardly threats on our own soil. How about we just go ahead and "amaze the world" and turn Pakistan into glass.

How about we do that to the whole middle east? Tada, the threat of radical islam is eliminated off the face of the planet.

Yeah..

Good thing all the Radicals are only there..It wouldn't even occur to them to be in other countries or even in our backyard yet...

On a side note.. .

Have any of you taken Engineering classes at UNL or any major University and had a Professor or even a TA that spoke fluent English? chuckleshuffle

If you have an infestation of vermin how do you exterminate it? By laying traps, or using chemicals, around the perimeter or would you find the nest/source?

The same principle applies to radical islam.

chuckleshuffle

Yeah..

On a side note.. .

If you have an infestation of vermin how do you exterminate it? By laying traps, or using chemicals, around the perimeter or would you find the nest/source?

acts of "terrorism" only accounts for a few thousand deaths per year(world wide).... and it costs the us 16 billion dollars a year, and that number seems to increase yearly i might add.

cardiovascular diseases killed 864,480 people in 2005(in the usa alone), 35.3 percent of total deaths in the us that year..... idk for sure how much we spend on preventing this, but i can guarantee its less than what we spend on trying to govern other peoples land.

to me it looks like we're layin traps for a couple rats in the garage, when theres a family of bears runnin wild in the house.

chuckleshuffle

Yeah..

Good thing all the Radicals are only there..It wouldn't even occur to them to be in other countries or even in our own backyard yet...

On a side note.. .

Not much experience with rats..other than as pets...

But I'm pretty sure they're still around us...So..it's not working on them, either.

I also doubt the main objective of any vermin is to annihilate anyone..they're just trying to eat, have sex, and make more nests and hope we continue to be good hosts.

These extremists consider us to be the bad guys.

And if they don't exterminate us, they will have Allah to answer to. (the nest/source is within)...and depending on how we react..WE May be the bad guys.

Big difference in vermin's and terrorist's motivation and in the ability of a single "straggler" to create havoc.

acts of "terrorism" only accounts for a few thousand deaths per year(world wide).... and it costs the us 16 billion dollars a year, and that number seems to increase yearly i might add.

cardiovascular diseases killed 864,480 people in 2005(in the usa alone), 35.3 percent of total deaths in the us that year..... idk for sure how much we spend on preventing this, but i can guarantee its less than what we spend on trying to govern other peoples land.

to me it looks like we're layin traps for a couple rats in the garage, when theres a family of bears runnin wild in the house.

Good point..

But it's no fun fighting something if you can't shoot at it.

Plus..There's butloads of money to be made by selling pharmaceuticals to people with my triglyceride/cholesterol levels.

I'm all for safe as possible, yet the possible is going to be limited by my demands that my freedoms are protected first. I don't complain about why the gov didnt prevent something. You cant have it both ways. No one can, or should, know everything.

Safe as possible. This angle starts getting into things like GPS tagging everyone in the country. Just think how safe we all would be if the gov knew where everyone was at every moment. Or random searches of citizens homes. Warantless anything is just the start of the slope to these options.

First off, GPS is not that accurate. Now, in all seriousness and you know this, warrant-less eavesdropping is Light Years from what you are worrying about. Do you have something to hide to where warrant less eavesdropping might pick something up? If not, then don't worry about it. We're, they're, not worried about 1-800 span-kme conversations. Just conversations and intel where national security is at risk or breached. In other words you want the Gov to protect you and the country with limitations. Is that effective to the degree you are willing risk your families safety? (It's a yes or no answer)

But, the problem is that the term terrorist can be slung around onto many people...depending on who's interests are being "protected". Remember....to many of those living in the middle east we're the terrorist.......

But, the problem is that the term terrorist can be slung around onto many people...depending on who's interests are being "protected". Remember....to many of those living in the middle east we're the terrorist.......

by law of the ""patriot" act", anyone with a misdemeanor is classified as a terrorist....

that means that niles paul is now a "terrorist" since he has a dui.... and me, joba chamberlain, paris hilton, nicole richie, frank solich, tommy chong, ect....

by law of the ""patriot" act", anyone with a misdemeanor is classified as a terrorist....

that means that niles paul is now a "terrorist" since he has a dui.... and me, joba chamberlain, paris hilton, nicole richie, frank solich, tommy chong, ect....

Uh oH...

Is that retroactive?