Green has got an arm

Zac release is a lot longer than Cody's too. Cody looks like he watched a lot of Vince Young growing up. And yeah, anyone that thinks Green will see the field in anything but an absolute dire situation this year better pass that stuff along, cause its good... :box

This is how Green sees the field:

1) A small meteor crashes through the atmosphere during a Husker game in the fourth quarter, cutting of Zac Lee's right toes. He bleeds everywhere, and leaves the game.

2) Kody Spano and Latravis Washington both get the sh*ts immediately following Lee's unfortunate hit from a meteor, and must return to the locker room as well for the remainder of the fourth quarter.

3) By default, Green steps in.

Sooo...

You're saying there's a chance?

Zac release is a lot longer than Cody's too. Cody looks like he watched a lot of Vince Young growing up. And yeah, anyone that thinks Green will see the field in anything but an absolute dire situation this year better pass that stuff along, cause its good... :box

This is how Green sees the field:

1) A small meteor crashes through the atmosphere during a Husker game in the fourth quarter, cutting of Zac Lee's right toes. He bleeds everywhere, and leaves the game.

2) Kody Spano and Latravis Washington both get the sh*ts immediately following Lee's unfortunate hit from a meteor, and must return to the locker room as well for the remainder of the fourth quarter.

3) By default, Green steps in.

:facepalm:

I think you missed the underlying point of my post? :dunno

I believe you are correct

Two points. First of all, three of his throws, in that short video, were behind the receiver. Secondly, pitch and catch means ZERO. He needs to run the O before we know anything.

I also noticed that as well. I am also keeping in mind that he is a true freshman. I think the timing will come, but he does look very promising!

he looks pretty good to me, accurate and strong

A lot of people said the same of Harrison Beck.

Texas 4/5A football is top quality and so are the players, especially at Green's school, that made the semis and finals in back to back years.

Well.......they did.

:yeah

Texas 4/5A football is top quality and so are the players, especially at Green's school, that made the semis and finals in back to back years.

Harrison Beck is a terrible horrible no good very bad quarterback.

And I like the point you made rkhufu7. Green came out of the 4A, I believe, which is the second best division of football in the State of Texas, but 5A and 4A are pretty evenly matched as far as talent goes. His school is also a high school powerhouse, so quarterbacking for that team is saying something.

True, but most Husker fans thought Beck was the Chosen One.

Florida isn't too shappy of a high football state.

What is it with kids these days with their "side arm" motion. Kinda reminds me of Sam Keller....and I know most people LOVED him, yet Green looks AMAZING.

Blame the shoulder pads. It's tough to get your arm up with all the equipment today. Conversly, you see throwing motions that vary from the Zac Taylor (Drop your off shoulder to get your release point higher) to the Sam Keller 3/4 release (Shoulders more level, also requires more leg drive) to Cody's motion, which, like Vince Young's, looks alot like throwing darts. Not everyone can pull it off with enough zip. But from just a few videos, it looks like Cody can.

What is it with kids these days with their "side arm" motion. Kinda reminds me of Sam Keller....and I know most people LOVED him, yet Green looks AMAZING.

Blame the shoulder pads. It's tough to get your arm up with all the equipment today. Conversly, you see throwing motions that vary from the Zac Taylor (Drop your off shoulder to get your release point higher) to the Sam Keller 3/4 release (Shoulders more level, also requires more leg drive) to Cody's motion, which, like Vince Young's, looks alot like throwing darts. Not everyone can pull it off with enough zip. But from just a few videos, it looks like Cody can.

:yeah