Green has got an arm

he looks pretty good to me, accurate and strong

A lot of people said the same of Harrison Beck.

Well.......they did.

:yeah

Texas 4/5A football is top quality and so are the players, especially at Green's school, that made the semis and finals in back to back years.

That doesn't mean that it will translate to success at the college level. (much like success at the college level doesn't always translate to success at the pro level)

Texas 4/5A football is top quality and so are the players, especially at Green's school, that made the semis and finals in back to back years.

Well.......they did.

Are you serious? He was in no pads with no rush and you are all going gah gah over him? Holy Moly, let's see what he does in a game or scrimmage before we anoint him the next coming of God.

Well.......they did.

:wtf I have wrote your name down on my list...when Green wins the Heisman, you will be publicly humiliated into submission...and will have to by the whole board the drinks of their choice...mine will be a 55 gallon drum of Bud Light. :cheers

Unless one of his breasts is huge and doesn't match the other one, "Just One?" makes zero sense.

Okay for the those in the back row: the title of this thread is, "Green has got an arm"

To which someone replied, "Just one?"

The joke, pun or reply went off the basis that every person has two arms.

Yeah I know that amputations, disease, accidents etc can...never mind. Dude you are seriously harshing my glow.

:dumdum

It is a spring practice video snip. Nothing more.

I am not getting crazy about his expectation level. Just pointing out that he had some zip on the ball. Yes a couple were a bit behind the receiver but for a kid who should be renting a tux for the prom, he has a lot of promise.

Its a crap shoot at best so who knows how it will turn out for Mr Green. Im a hell of a lot happier with him here as opposed to Texas A&M.

Unless one of his breasts is huge and doesn't match the other one, "Just One?" makes zero sense.

Okay for the those in the back row: the title of this thread is, "Green has got an arm"

To which someone replied, "Just one?"

The joke, pun or reply went off the basis that every person has two arms.

Yeah I know that amputations, disease, accidents etc can...never mind. Dude you are seriously harshing my glow.

:dumdum

:rollin:rollin

Some sit way, way, to far back..........

GBR!!!

Well.......they did.

Harrison Beck is a terrible horrible no good very bad quarterback.

And I like the point you made rkhufu7. Green came out of the 4A, I believe, which is the second best division of football in the State of Texas, but 5A and 4A are pretty evenly matched as far as talent goes. His school is also a high school powerhouse, so quarterbacking for that team is saying something.

here's a video of Green and Lee throwing in yesterday's practice...Link: LJS vid

I am sure it is more a factor that Lee has run these drills a whole lot more, but at the end when they were throwing did it seem like Lee hit everyone perfectly? Green hit a lot of them, but also had 2-3 where he was a bit behind or too high. Lee just looked smooth out there.