Green has got an arm

Zac release is a lot longer than Cody's too. Cody looks like he watched a lot of Vince Young growing up. And yeah, anyone that thinks Green will see the field in anything but an absolute dire situation this year better pass that stuff along, cause its good... :box

This is how Green sees the field:

1) A small meteor crashes through the atmosphere during a Husker game in the fourth quarter, cutting of Zac Lee's right toes. He bleeds everywhere, and leaves the game.

2) Kody Spano and Latravis Washington both get the sh*ts immediately following Lee's unfortunate hit from a meteor, and must return to the locker room as well for the remainder of the fourth quarter.

3) By default, Green steps in.

Zac release is a lot longer than Cody's too. Cody looks like he watched a lot of Vince Young growing up. And yeah, anyone that thinks Green will see the field in anything but an absolute dire situation this year better pass that stuff along, cause its good... :box

1) A small meteor crashes through the atmosphere during a Husker game in the fourth quarter, cutting of Zac Lee's right toes. He bleeds everywhere, and leaves the game.

2) Kody Spano and Latravis Washington both get the sh*ts immediately following Lee's unfortunate hit from a meteor, and must return to the locker room as well for the remainder of the fourth quarter.

amen, brother...

Don't get me wrong, everything I've read and seen of Cody says he could be very good, but this is Lee's team for the foreseeable future.

Vince Young blows!!

:wtf I have wrote your name down on my list...when Green wins the Heisman, you will be publicly humiliated into submission...and will have to by the whole board the drinks of their choice...mine will be a 55 gallon drum of Bud Light. :cheers

Someone is buying drinks and you choose Bud Light?

I'm sorry sir, but from here on out your judgement is in serious question.

I agree in principle, but I will quibble with your order of entrance. There is absolutely no way that Washington sees the field before Green this year as a full time QB. He needs the RS year worse than Green, reports about him was that his accuracy was 50-50 right now. Green is much more advanced than that already, the video shows that. Hard to get a read on Spano right now, I think he will be a good player. Don't know if he will ever get the starting nod though, but I would agree that he will be the better back up this year. Future years I think Green progresses ahead of Spano, but hey Spano could surprise and win the Hypesman!

Unless one of his breasts is huge and doesn't match the other one, "Just One?" makes zero sense.

Okay for the those in the back row: the title of this thread is, "Green has got an arm"

To which someone replied, "Just one?"

The joke, pun or reply went off the basis that every person has two arms.

Yeah I know that amputations, disease, accidents etc can...never mind. Dude you are seriously harshing my glow.

:dumdum

Thank you for explaining it to me. icon_redface.gif

:facepalm:

:facepalm:

I think you missed the underlying point of my post? :dunno