tunnel walk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PxSis2J8QSA

How bout this :) rewrite the song a little..but i like the beat :clap

:laughpound:LOLtartar:laughpound

That's "M-F'n" funny

These guys first time on a "M-F'n Boat"?

Somehow I'm reminded of Larry the Cable Guy's "Being more excited than a busload of retards on their way to Chuckie Cheese".

I'm one of the most "restless natives"(Beat Lovers) I know..but I didn't really notice any beat...If you really want a great beat..Listen to some

...or maybe some Tool..

Or if you want the moldy stuff that was big "When I was around your age"...(like Sirius was? back in my day)

Zeppelin's Bonham....

or Santana's 19 yr old drummer...(Mickaël Shrieve)..Probably one of the best "love the beat" songs ever.

OkGa0gNCZKI

Just a quick question..(realizing this "tradition" started awhile after I moved to AZ)..Do they play "Eye in the Sky" with Sirius in the tunnel walk?..It seems like they used to out here at Sun's games..

seriously guys lets just throw some different songs around to see what might be more fun for the tunnel walk...alan parsons is....a little old now.

I knew when you first brought this up you made a bad, bad mistake. :lol:

Really, I agree with you though. In football, traditions are lame when so many others do the same exact thing. But here, for some odd reason, if you dare touch anything that was put in place more than 5 years ago the grey hairs will actually come out of their seat in a hurry to smack you down. Wish they would get as rowdy for games as they do for when someone attempts to change something.

Holy crap - are peoples' memories that short?? We DID change it to this:

And now, we're back after the old regime completely dismantled all of our tradition. The tunnel walk song is now part of our tradition, and I hope it never changes, EVER, EVER!!!

Ummm..... WRONG... That was just an intro to the same tunnel walk we have always had.

You must not have listened past :20 in the video...everything past "let the games begin" is all Mikey Bo, and NOT Sirius...

You may not know this unless you haven't been to a game since TO came back and changed the audio/video to the tunnel walk mid-2007. After seeing the lame video during Cally's era and TO changing it to "Tradition" that year, I knew the order was restored. Sirius is part of the order being restored, and I don't want our team to make the same mistake.

PS - I heard that Sirius was costing the university a LOT of money to license, and that was part of the reason to change to Mikey Bo's version, but I think that the money is well spent for us to have it as part of every Husker game. I still get chills every time I hear it.

He is saying that Mikey Bo was only the lead-in to Sirius. Nothing changed to Sirius and Mikey Bo's song was only meant to rile the crowd up before Sirius hit.

Really, nothing was wrong with Mikey Bo's lead-in. Song was original, used the music from Saw (which was awesome), it was just that awful video that the PLAYERS came up with.

People want to blame that on the AD, but if people want to get PO'd, blame the players. And if you want to blame a player in particular who was the brains of that awful video, blame Corey McKeon. The AD let the players run their own ideas on what they thought would get the crowd pumped up. Unfortunately, it failed heavily and the AD took the full brunt of the blame for having an awful idea.