tunnel walk

because sirius is cheesy, over done, and boring. sure we could still use it as a start of the video, but dear god when they are going through the tunnel change it to something else, something more sinister and evil and i'm going to whip your ass so bad your gonna feel it for the rest of you're miserable life mildcat.

Because that's not showing class. Why jump around and act like a child to some fake pump up music? The Tunnel Walk became what it was because of the subtleness and ability of the music to mesh with the mentality one should be in when playing the football game. It embodies the yeoman-like approach the players and coaches took to the game. They were men ready for and going to battle, not kids needing to be pumped up to play a game.

because sirius is cheesy, over done, and boring. sure we could still use it as a start of the video, but dear god when they are going through the tunnel change it to something else, something more sinister and evil and i'm going to whip your ass so bad your gonna feel it for the rest of you're miserable life mildcat.

Because that's not showing class. Why jump around and act like a child to some fake pump up music? The Tunnel Walk became what it was because of the subtleness and ability of the music to mesh with the mentality one should be in when playing the football game. It embodies the yeoman-like approach the players and coaches took to the game. They were men ready for and going to battle, not kids needing to be pumped up to play a game.

and men going to battle would listen to amon amarth not alan parsons.

and men going to battle would listen to amon amarth not alan parsons.

Maybe we could start sacrificing lambs and eating their hearts at mid field instead of playing any music at all?

• 3 months later...

Sirius has to STAY

Why do ypu young folks thaink you have to change everyting? Is it because we live in a remote control socuety? I'm bored with this let's change. Never watch more than fifteem minutes of a movie or listem to more than fifteen seconds of a song on the ipod.

But if we must change, how about this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhhtRxqSrys

Crank it up!!!

I still picture Earl Holliman singing that for Molley (Group named for a distant relative of mine)...

It's not like the wife wants you to rearange the furniture or anything that drastic

I think it's similar to being forced to listen to the same two or three "hits" by the same artists on regular radio.

I was back in Lincoln a few weeks ago and was amazed the local radio stations were playing the very same songs they were playing 19 years ago..It was a nice change for almost a day (from hearing the same two or three "hits" by more current artists on Phoenix area radio stations), but it also gave the overall impression that we never evolve back home.

We're not just trying to get the crowd fired up with these "tunes", but we're also trying to impress future recruits doing their visit..Most of these kids are probably wanting to escape their Parents' ratty old music..Even I can't bring myself to play some of the Alan Parsons' stuff I listened to in college..

My great Idea?

Play different tunes to match different opponents..then amaze your friends by already knowing the words and sing/shout along..

"Define your meaning of war

To me it's what we do when we're bored

I feel the heat comin off of the blacktop

And it makes me want it more

Because I'm hyped up, outta control

If it's a fight I'm ready to go

I wouldn't put my money on the other guy

If you know what I know that I know

It's been a long time coming

And the tables' turned around

Cause one of us is goin'

One of us is goin' down

I'm not runnin', it's a little different now

Cause one of us is goin'

ONE OF US IS GOIN' DOWN!!!

Define your meaning of fun

To me it's when we're gettin' done

I feel the heat comin' off of the blacktop

So get ready for another one

Let's take a trip down memory lane

The words circulate in my brain

You can treat this like another all I'm saying

But don't cry like a beeech when you feel the pain

It's been a long time coming

And the tables' turned around

Cause one of us is goin'

One of us is goin' down

Cause one of us is goin'

This is hardly worth fighting for

But it's the little petty sh*t that I can't ignore

With my fist in your face and your face on the floor

It'll be a long time comin'

But you got the message now

Cause I was never goin'

Yeah, you're the one that's going down!

One of us is going down

Cause one of us is goin'

One of us is going down"

O0M5D5OA-d4

Sirius has to STAY

Why do ypu young folks thaink you have to change everyting? Is it because we live in a remote control socuety? I'm bored with this let's change. Never watch more than fifteem minutes of a movie or listem to more than fifteen seconds of a song on the ipod.

But if we must change, how about this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhhtRxqSrys

Crank it up!!!

I still picture Earl Holliman singing that for Molley (Group named for a distant relative of mine)...

It's not like the wife wants you to rearange the furniture or anything that drastic

I think it's similar to being forced to listen to the same two or three "hits" by the same artists on regular radio.

I was back in Lincoln a few weeks ago and was amazed the local radio stations were playing the very same songs they were playing 19 years ago..It was a nice change for almost a day (from hearing the same two or three "hits" by more current artists on Phoenix area radio stations), but it also gave the overall impression that we never evolve back home.

We're not just trying to get the crowd fired up with these "tunes", but we're also trying to impress future recruits doing their visit..Most of these kids are probably wanting to escape their Parents' ratty old music..Even I can't bring myself to play some of the Alan Parsons' stuff I listened to in college..

My great Idea?

Play different tunes to match different opponents..then amaze your friends by already knowing the words and sing/shout along..

O0M5D5OA-d4

Cochise is a badass song, but you can't come out to something that sounds like that.

I love Sirius, but if not that, I'd go with something like "Requiem for a Dream," "O Fortuna," "Neodammerung," or Ennio Morricone's theme from The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly (there's a Nebraska football 2008 highlights set to the song). It has to be something epic and glorious.

or we change it to this.

Haha...awesome. Are the two teams going to go out and do a dance off too? Be a pretty sweet football game.

Wham?..Rickrolled?

How'd this turn into a KSU discussion?

9ild8w0rHQU

God I love Seinfeld...the show about nothing. Anyways I love your signature with the penguin knocking the other one down...I haven't laughed that hard since I was a little school girl. Lol good times.