Next Commits?

Should be one VERY soon and is it going to cause a sh#t storm....

I would think a commit would be a good thing. I would also think that a sh#t storm would be a bad thing. Must be a lower rated guy like Tyler Evans. Tell me if I'm warm . . .

:laughpound:laughpound:laughpound

What? I heard he may be very close to an offer.

I would think a commit would be a good thing. I would also think that a sh#t storm would be a bad thing. Must be a lower rated guy like Tyler Evans. Tell me if I'm warm . . .

Not laughing about Tyler....I hope we do offer him and Hinz. I was laughing about your first 2 comments.

Just saw he got the offer. So you may be right on your guess.

;)

Ok so it looks like someone said Semik is going to TT? They weren't even in his top three so unless I'm way off base I missed something there. Also who did you see that just got the offer? Evans has nothing on rivals and I'm praying it's not him that is the commit either. If it is I'm glad we can at least beat out Ohio and Princeton for his services.

Wow, ok just saw on scout that it is Evans. I guess they must have seen something they really like or don't think there is any chance for the guys from out of state. I would have thought for sure Coleman would have been the next one to get an offer.

Ok so it looks like someone said Semik is going to TT? They weren't even in his top three so unless I'm way off base I missed something there. Also who did you see that just got the offer? Evans has nothing on rivals and I'm praying it's not him that is the commit either. If it is I'm glad we can at least beat out Ohio and Princeton for his services.

Scout's got a piece on Tyler Evans' offer. Yeah, he got one. So far as I can tell the Simek thing is a rumor. If someone has a HuskersIllustrated account they might be able to confirm it. On the free boards all I saw was someone similarly asking if it was true. So no confirmation yet.

God I hope we land somebody before the season starts.