Next Commits?

Ok so it looks like someone said Semik is going to TT? They weren't even in his top three so unless I'm way off base I missed something there. Also who did you see that just got the offer? Evans has nothing on rivals and I'm praying it's not him that is the commit either. If it is I'm glad we can at least beat out Ohio and Princeton for his services.

Wow, ok just saw on scout that it is Evans. I guess they must have seen something they really like or don't think there is any chance for the guys from out of state. I would have thought for sure Coleman would have been the next one to get an offer.

oh noes! Are we going to have to put you on suicide watch with the "others" if Evans is our next commit?

Haha no not at all. I'm just saying they must have seen something in camp or on film. If not then they must not have been too confident about our other targets. On top of that I really would have thought the next in state guy to get an offer would have been Coleman, shows what I know though.

There's a little thing in the Rivals "latest" box that says "Denton Simek decides." No idea what it means––could be old news. But intriguing enough to get the boards abuzzing.

Nothing on OSU's, Arizona's, Texas Tech's board about him.....must be good news for the Skers, right?

Well someone posted in his profile thread on this site that he committed to TT.

There's a little thing in the Rivals "latest" box that says "Denton Simek decides." No idea what it means––could be old news. But intriguing enough to get the boards abuzzing.

Nothing on OSU's, Arizona's, Texas Tech's board about him.....must be good news for the Skers, right?

Well someone posted in his profile thread on this site that he committed to TT.

Well "F" me.

He committed to TT because Leach called him and talked to him the other night for a long time and apparently convinced him. The heartbreaking thing is he said that he was probably going to go with Nebraska, too.

I only believe we'll get commits when they actually commit. I remember after the spring game Rivals said Dillon Bonnell was a 100% guarantee commit in the next few days. He's now at Stanford.

I didn't know where to put this but on HI it says "huge official visitor set". Does anyone have any idea who this is? I hope it didn't get my hopes up and have it be Mobley. Not that I wouldn't love to have him bc I would, I just already knew that he was coming.

well, Curtis Carter has an official set on 10/16/09...but i dunno if he is the huge official visitor". :dunno

I didn't know where to put this but on HI it says "huge official visitor set". Does anyone have any idea who this is? I hope it didn't get my hopes up and have it be Mobley. Not that I wouldn't love to have him bc I would, I just already knew that he was coming.

It is Owamagbe Odighizuwa :bonez

Ya wow it is!! I heard them talking about it on 1620 the zone and they said usc told him they want him to come in for a visit after the season is over and he is visiting the other schools during the season and we told him whenever he could make it here. He said the number one reason he likes NU is bc of JP according to what 1620 said.