Spring Game Roster Announced

Am I the only one who thinks the White Defense is stacked? Seems like their trying to throw a lot at Lee and see how he handles it.

No, i think its evenually distributed, maybe a little bit more experienced players on the Red side, but isnt that how it is suppose to be anyway?

1 returning starter and another who's been out with an injury (and we haven't heard a lot about him lately...not good?) Last I heard Crick was solid #1 at the DT spot, so it doesn't look too stacked from that standpoint...but from a reputation standpoint I see what you're saying.

1 returning starter and another who's been out with an injury (and we haven't heard a lot about him lately...not good?) Last I heard Crick was solid #1 at the DT spot, so it doesn't look too stacked from that standpoint...but from a reputation standpoint I see what you're saying.

Hes paired up with Terrence Moore too.

I like the rosters they have created a real challenge for those interested in quality distribution statistics and multi phased logics.

The challenge for Fandom is how your own projections made up from your own accumulated sentiment would call this thing......its a unique opportunity....fisher and May on red, compton and whaley on white

pj smith behind the red, Asante behind the white pups.. very interesting....throww in the wild card where the QB is in a green Jersey....does that mean La Travius will not be able to bust loose? If only we knew...

All that said, I am going to take The White team.

(reserve the right to change my gut call by tonight.)