WR Jordan Tyrance

• 1 month later...

• 7 months later...

If 4.57 is his legit speed then he is too slow to play WR at Nebraska.

You must put more trust in the rumors of "4.4" forty times than I do. I remember Beanie Wells running his way through some decent Big Ten defenses . . . and then he ran like a 4.59 at the combine. Forty times are nearly worthless. Give me a ten yard dash time in pads on the field and I'd be interested . . . but forty times are irrelevant.

You must put more trust in the rumors of "4.4" forty times than I do. I remember Beanie Wells running his way through some decent Big Ten defenses . . . and then he ran like a 4.59 at the combine. Forty times are nearly worthless. Give me a ten yard dash time in pads on the field and I'd be interested . . . but forty times are irrelevant.

:yeah

I like looking at fortys though just to throw that in Iowa Hawkeye fans' faces!!!!!!!!!!!

• Fire 1

I like looking at fortys though just to throw that in Iowa Hawkeye fans' faces!!!!!!!!!!!

I look at them just to determine who the Raiders plan on drafting. That way I can laugh at them the whole time they're on the clock.

I look at them just to determine who the Raiders plan on drafting. That way I can laugh at them the whole time they're on the clock.

quick..name the last 4 AFC teams to reach to Super Bowl.....

1)Colts

2)Steelers

3)Patriots

4)RAIDERS!!!

not too bad of company...

nice!

quick..name the last 4 AFC teams to reach to Super Bowl.....

1)Colts

2)Steelers

3)Patriots

4)RAIDERS!!!

not too bad of company...

A Bill Callahan led Raiders team at that.