NFL Considers London Super Bowl

:wtf:bang:bang:steam:steam:steam:bang:bang:wtf

Sports Center reports that the NFL has been talking to officials in London about holding the Super Bowl in that city. How incredibly arrogant of this league. I find this to be an insult to every American who is a pro-football fan. Pro football has never been supported by Europe and the British Isles. Pro-football is uniquely American and the Super Bowl belongs to us and should not be used by the league to try to get a foot hold in other countries. For them to even consider this just pisses me off. The only thing they should do to change the Super Bowl is play it on the Sunday before Martin Luther King Day so that some of us could have a day off after the event.

T_O_B

:box:box:box:boxosoap:box:box:box

I agree with you T O Bull. When I read that on ESPN I was about ready to pick up my computer and toss it out of my window at a cat that was walking by my house.

I'm sorry but the NFL is an AMERICAN SPORT and Soccor is an EUROPEAN sport.........Europe stick to Soccer. Whats up with America lately its things like this crap that at times I'm embarassed to be an American. Having the Super Bowl being played in London is one of the STUPIDEST things I've ever heard in a long time.

Next thing you know they'll be having the NCAA College Football National Championship game played in Australia and the Daytona 500 in China but they'll be drifting instead.

• 4 weeks later...