Undrafted Free Agents List

zoogs

Ganz was totally a much QB than freeman..well at least i think so.

Does anyone else think that peterson really has a shot with the jaguars...cuase didnt one of their WR's have some drug problems last season?

That was Matt Jones the former Arkansas Qb, but he's no longer with them anyway I don't think.

***SNIP***

Correct - Jones was cut and so far as I know, hasn't signed with another team.

so the Jets take 3 Huskers 1 offense and 2 Defense. I wonder how much influence Cally had in taking Ty and Potter. I'm sure he had a say in Matt but its weird that they would take 3 Husker players in the same draft.

I was thinking the same thing. If nothing else, he maybe got 3 of our guys an opportunity to compete.

Unfortunately for Nate Swift, Correll Buckhalter stands to see more playing time in Denver then he does.

The Bronco's are stacked with Wideout's (13 including Swift) And with a crappy Quarterback at the helm, the Bronco's will be a heavy run team this year. We know that (barring any more criminal behavior) Marshal, Royal and Stokley will be the starting 3.

Unfortunately for Nate Swift, Correll Buckhalter stands to see more playing time in Denver then he does.

The Bronco's are stacked with Wideout's (13 including Swift) And with a crappy Quarterback at the helm, the Bronco's will be a heavy run team this year. We know that (barring any more criminal behavior) Marshal, Royal and Stokley will be the starting 3.

The RB spot is pretty much as crowded as the WR position. I agree though, Buck should see some time...but Swift probably should have picked a different team to sign with.