Swine Flu "Patient Zero" identified

That's some funny stuff right there.

Side note: I think I saw on the news that they think they did find the actual "patient zero." I could be wrong cuz I just kept flipping because I FEAR NOT THE SWINE FLU! I think they said the little kid is from Veracruz, Mexico or something. IDK. Whatev.

I believe it did start showing up in Mexico. The last big outbreak came from Spain. The virus actually started as a bird-virus and got mutated with the pigs or something.

Sorry, that's not real detailed info, but I'm going off memory and trying to get psyched for Girls Gone Wild tomorrow.

I believe it did start showing up in Mexico. The last big outbreak came from Spain. The virus actually started as a bird-virus and got mutated with the pigs or something.

Sorry, that's not real detailed info, but I'm going off memory and trying to get psyched for Girls Gone Wild tomorrow.

whoa whoa whoa WHOA! Girls Gone Wild? do tell....

whoa whoa whoa WHOA! Girls Gone Wild? do tell....

Yeah, they're bringing their bus here as part of their "Hottest Girl in America" Contest. In this small of a town though, I'm thinking the odds might be against them, but you never know.

• 6 months later...

I'm not really concerned about swine flu, but here's my concern:

3 years ago, Chinese calendar year of the cow . . . Mad Cow disease.

2 years ago, Chinese calendar year of the bird . . . Avian flu.

This year, Chinese calendar year of the pig . . . Swine flu.

Next year is the year of the c0ck ...anybody else worried?

Besides Spurrier?