SIGNED RB Aaron Green

Cal already has one committed as well. Obviously Green isn't afraid of competition but it just seems like everything is set up for him at NU. He will be the only RB we take this class more than likely, his brother is only a frosh on the team so he'll have plenty of time to play with him, our coaches have built up a great relationship with him and our starting RB graduates the year he'll be on campus. It's really hard not to get my hopes up but I have been burned a million times in the past by thinking this same way.

ya know with aaron this year Im pretty confident that he is N Im putting all the marbles in the bag we have every reason to think that he is N

1. Close relationship with brother

2. Texas made him angry because they were putting alot of pressure on him to commit and also he hasnt been in touch with them for 4-6 weeks

3. His parents have been pressuring him lately to commit to NU to be with his brother and I dont think there is any chance that he will go to FSU with them having 2 Rbs in there class plus it would probally annoy the parents to alternate between going to games in the midwest and games on the east coast

4.We all know he isnt interested in fsu I think that he is just putting them in there to be a dram queen.

5.Helu is going to be a senior so it will give aaron a shot at having more carries when roy is gone plus heard is coming in late so that might help too.

ya know with aaron this year Im pretty confident that he is N Im putting all the marbles in the bag we have every reason to think that he is N

2. Texas made him angry because they were putting alot of pressure on him to commit and also he hasnt been in touch with them for 4-6 weeks

3. His parents have been pressuring him lately to commit to NU to be with his brother and I dont think there is any chance that he will go to FSU with them having 2 Rbs in there class plus it would probally annoy the parents to alternate between going to games in the midwest and games on the east coast

4.We all know he isnt interested in fsu I think that he is just putting them in there to be a dram queen.

5.Helu is going to be a senior so it will give aaron a shot at having more carries when roy is gone plus heard is coming in late so that might help too.

#3 might drive him away... i thought the feeling of brotherly love was mutual but you know he might just want to go somewhere where nobody really knows him and doesnt have to be know as the lil bro no matter how much a ripper on the field he is..... just thoughs

i've know a lot of people who have made bad choices just to escape big brothers

#3 might drive him away... i thought the feeling of brotherly love was mutual but you know he might just want to go somewhere where nobody really knows him and doesnt have to be know as the lil bro no matter how much a ripper on the field he is..... just thoughs

i've know a lot of people who have made bad choices just to escape big brothers

yeah I know what you are talking about.. If hes smart he wont make that mistake

At this point the only thing that might alarm me would be that maybe he would find the alure of spending spring break :cheers with girls in bikinis :horns2 at Daytona Beach or Ft. Lauderdale too attractive to pass up and commit to FSU. Other than that, I think he's N

Coming from the Top Gun camp it has been reported that Green is no longer interested in Texas since they stopped recruiting him and due to their focus on Brown. They say he will probably end up at Nebraska, but to look out for Florida State. EVERYONE thinks he will end up :bigredn: .

They are comparing Malcolm Brown to Cedric Benson.

They are comparing Aaron Green to Lache Seastrunk, but with more willingness to be coached.

No longer interested in Texas sounds awesome!

Sounds promising, but I refuse to get my hopes up.

I am taking a differant route, I refuse to learn anything from the OWA debacle. My hopes are high as can be. :koolaid2::koolaid2::koolaid2::koolaid2:

Judging by the 1-on-1 clips here Mr. Green tore it up at camp this week. He comes in @ the 1:13 and 1:23 mark. Malcolm Brown has a clip just before Aaron at about the 1:05 mark. Other NU prospects in the clip worth noting: Wayne Lyons and Anthony Sarao.

Another set of clips here shows Aaron squaring off against 2012 NU prospect Kwon Alexander @ the 0:53 mark. Other notable NU prospects in this clip are Wayne Lyons and Curtis Grant.

Judging by the 1-on-1 clips here Mr. Green tore it up at camp this week. He comes in @ the 1:13 and 1:23 mark. Malcolm Brown has a clip just before Aaron at about the 1:05 mark. Other NU prospects in the clip worth noting: Wayne Lyons and Anthony Sarao.

Another set of clips here shows Aaron squaring off against 2012 NU prospect Kwon Alexander @ the 0:53 mark. Other notable NU prospects in this clip are Wayne Lyons and Curtis Grant.

You know who impressed me in that vid was Marken Michel. I don't know anything about him, and I doubt we're after him, but that kid looks FLUID!

You know who impressed me in that vid was Marken Michel. I don't know anything about him, and I doubt we're after him, but that kid looks FLUID!

Is what I'm hearing accurate? :corndance No, I mean NOW!!! :corndance

Is what I'm hearing accurate? :corndance No, I mean NOW!!! :corndance

Um... what are you hearing? :dunno