Well I made it to another milestone, 18,000 posts. Gotta get on here while I can as the twins are getting closer and closer with everyday and my time on huskerboard will be alot shorter, most likely anyways. I'll still have my lunch breaks at work though. Thanks to all the mods and admins for this board, it's our home away from home. :thumbs

Well I made it to another milestone, 18,000 posts. Gotta get on here while I can as the twins are getting closer and closer with everyday and my time on huskerboard will be alot shorter, most likely anyways. I'll still have my lunch breaks at work though. Thanks to all the mods and admins for this board, it's our home away from home. :thumbs

:clap

Congratulations...I hope get what you dream to be (as cool as me)> someday

What are you trying to say?! :blink::lol:

If you had a dollar for every time you posted, you'd have 18,000 dollars.

Think about that, BRI.

Think about that.

Thinks about it.....................man you could buy so many ho ho's with that! (best stoner voice)

don't worry...when Husker season nears I'll be up my post count for you!

btw, when's the due date BRI? I don't think I've read a post yet about it.

maybe we should all get together, pitch in and buy the twins some Husker stuff from Huskergear ;)

Due date is August 29th and everything is going well so far. Thanks for asking................they are kicking the heck out of the wife right now. :lol:

they are kicking the heck out of the wife right now. :lol:

dude...my girlfriend's cousin just had a baby. And when we her full term at a wedding ceremony we both attended before the birth, she let me feel the baby kick. It was the weirdest experience. First of all her stomach felt like a giant balloon that would pop if I pricked it with a needle...and then to feel something push against my hand was just crazy!

miracle of life i guess, huh? Best of luck. :)