College coaches, including Sadler, flock to Twitter

i don't know what i think about all these coaches "twittering"? i guess it can help with recruiting i guess....somehow. so sadler and pelini both "tweet". how bout anyone else in the athletic department? lol maybe Tom needs to start tweeting

i guess he's too busy trolling on 4-chan.

count it!

the only thing i like about twitter is that stephen colbert used it as an excuse to use a dirty word on television. he didn't know the past tense version of the word for posting on twitter so he used the word "twat"

hilarious.

Technically he used the term

. Either way, it was funny as hell. :clap Unless you lived on the west coast, where they so graciously edited it out of the show. :ban

Can you imagine the stuffy old executive that got that 6:00A.M. phone call! "He said What!" :blink: "And no one hit the oh s#!t button!!!" :w00t

i don't know what i think about all these coaches "twittering"? i guess it can help with recruiting i guess....somehow. so sadler and pelini both "tweet". how bout anyone else in the athletic department? lol maybe Tom needs to start tweeting

i guess he's too busy trolling on 4-chan.

count it!

the only thing i like about twitter is that stephen colbert used it as an excuse to use a dirty word on television. he didn't know the past tense version of the word for posting on twitter so he used the word "twat"

hilarious.

Technically he used the term

. Either way, it was funny as hell. :clap Unless you lived on the west coast, where they so graciously edited it out of the show. :ban

Can you imagine the stuffy old executive that got that 6:00A.M. phone call! "He said What!" :blink: "And no one hit the oh s#!t button!!!" :w00t

yeah...that was on good morning america. he actually said "twat" on the colbert report.