Nebraska pwned by college humor

the one with the meadowlark or the state capital one were the best, but i guess we get the gray ones, oh well its just a plate

No doubt. The World Herald published a few outside designs a week or two ago that blew these away. "The Good Life," is downright dreadful. As Jim Lauerman from Bailey Lauerman said, these are embarassing. We have at least three people on here that could easily best these designs.

I'm even looking for one of them to still do my signature with babes.

(Landlord :) )

the one with the meadowlark or the state capital one were the best, but i guess we get the gray ones, oh well its just a plate

meadowlark was my favorite, but i really like the mid 90's plates we had.

this one?

post-4561-1242823609.jpg[

this one?

post-4561-1242823609.jpg[

those are mos def my fav plates NE's had in my lifetime

Mine too..But I left before they came about..

Why don't you use more than one design? (We have a choice of ~30 different designs out here)

I came really close to getting one like this personalized with "HUSKR37" last month.

IPB Image

Because Nebraska has always been dull and unoriginal when it comes to this kind of things. I was just telling my wife that Oklahoma's new plates where lame. untitled.jpgGuess I shouldn't have been so harsh, compared to Nebraska's new design those are fantastic!

I'm surprised they where so stubborn when people complained about the choices. What's wrong with giving people options? They even said in the article that these designs where from the last contest. So they probably weren't that well received the fist time around, right? I think they where just afraid of looking foolish if they admitted that all of their choices just plain sucked!