Check this out....Clarence Thomas and Jason Ankrah, friends?

The article (and video-on left side of page) even says Thomas is a Husker fan....pretty cool. I wish we could have got Stephens too....

http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/local/We...omas.html?yhp=1

Yes, Clarence thomas is a big Nebraska fan and I think it is freaking awesome that Jason Ankrah persuaded CT to talk to his graduating class.

what was absolutely great? the big ol' man hugs Justice Thomas he gave Jason and his friend as they received their diplomas.

of course, being talked-up by a supreme court justice at your graduation *never* hurts, too.

The article (and video-on left side of page) even says Thomas is a Husker fan....pretty cool. I wish we could have got Stephens too....

http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/local/We...omas.html?yhp=1

Yes, Clarence thomas is a big Nebraska fan and I think it is freaking awesome that Jason Ankrah persuaded CT to talk to his graduating class.

what was absolutely great? the big ol' man hugs Justice Thomas he gave Jason and his friend as they received their diplomas.

of course, being talked-up by a supreme court justice at your graduation *never* hurts, too.

I read your reply and all I can say is... :wtf ... Please explain-thanks.

you didn't see the video?

thomas specifically mentioned both jason and his friend as fine representatives of their graduating class and hugged both the kids as they received their diplomas.

http://hotair.com/archives/2009/06/02/vide...homas-cool-guy/

You said..

I wasn't talking about the video, I wasn't talking about the substance of the story...

I was asking you to clarify your post because I didn't understand...

:dumdum

you didn't see the video?

thomas specifically mentioned both jason and his friend as fine representatives of their graduating class and hugged both the kids as they received their diplomas.

http://hotair.com/archives/2009/06/02/vide...homas-cool-guy/

You said..

I wasn't talking about the video, I wasn't talking about the substance of the story...

I was asking you to clarify your post because I didn't understand...

:dumdum

okay.

• a supreme court justice complimented two student athletes.
  • they hugged.
  • they got diplomas.
  • everyone felt good.

what don't you understand? what am i failing to convey? i know i have a tendency to drop words now and again, but what don't you get from my post?

okay.

• they hugged.
  • they got diplomas.
  • everyone felt good.

what don't you understand? what am i failing to convey? i know i have a tendency to drop words now and again, but what don't you get from my post?

Yep. FTFY:

Do you know what was absolutely great? the big ol' man hugs Justice Thomas he gave Jason and his friend as they received their diplomas.

Everyone happy now? :)

okay.

• they hugged.
  • they got diplomas.
  • everyone felt good.

Yep. FTFY:

Do you know what was absolutely great? the big ol' man hugs Justice Thomas he gave Jason and his friend as they received their diplomas.

Everyone happy now? :)

right. next time, i'll use puppets.