conference away games

If you are worried about your NE plates getting you in trouble on the trip to columbia you could always make a small purchase to safeguard your vehicles safety.

Enjoying a 4 day weekend and having no vandalism issues - Priceless

:clap:laughpound

P.S. Although I have never seen anything it is believable that some arse did something to someone. If its of any comfort to you guys. I know plenty of people like myself, that are tiger fans, that would deal with someone if we saw them missing with someone elses car.

I hesitated to mention Columbia because I don't really know what it's like, but since others had mentioned it I wanted to make it clear that I hadn't been there. I find that there are a lot of good fans just about everywhere who wouldn't put up with such BS from their own fans.

FRO daddy, that is frippen excellent!!!!

When comparing mascots and other things we are not at the top of the pack by any means. some of them are actually embarassing.

At our last game in Columbia we were walking down the road, and mean miles down the road to the south of the stadium. A older couple pulled up along side of us and said. Hey Huskers you want a ride. They drove us a couple of miles to the stadium dropped us at our gate and wished us luck, we met with them after the game and went and had Pizza. Great couple, great evening. We will be seeing them this fall at their house prior to the game. I am sure they are not the minority of Missour fans, but the vast majority.

A couple of jerks can make a real name for themselves. And I know we have them to.

My son is a Missouri fan, as he worked at the University. Him and his friend came to last years game, and he got some drunk fans giving him crap, but by the end of the evening they were drinking together. Now he is a big boy, in great shape so that may have had something to do with it. But they had a ball.

I have been Missouri for other games and wore my Nebraska gear, and never heard a word, or "beat Kansas for us". I may just have been very lucky all my years, but I have never met a college football fan I didn't like.