conference away games

My guess is Colorado will be the most important game. KU could be of course, but my guess is it will be our toughest game, other than Oklahoma.

Been to every stadium but Baylors, never had a problem with a single fan at either place.

I am going to the Missouri game, have for the last two games there. Hopefully it will turn out the way we want it to.

I just can not get to the Colorado game for some reason. Always a conflict.

I do not feel Baylor will be a gimme either.

My guess is Colorado will be the most important game. KU could be of course, but my guess is it will be our toughest game, other than Oklahoma.

Been to every stadium but Baylors, never had a problem with a single fan at either place.

I am going to the Missouri game, have for the last two games there. Hopefully it will turn out the way we want it to.

I just can not get to the Colorado game for some reason. Always a conflict.

I do not feel Baylor will be a gimme either.

Maybe because you look like:

arnold-schwarzenegger-the-terminator_oYhQgb1wvZAy.jpg

I went to MU 2 years ago and sat next to a couple of MU guys and had no troubles at all.. Everyone talks about how terrible the fans are at MU but I guess we got lucky when we went.. I know we're going to MU/NU again this year on Thursday night.. Then going up to Iowa City for Iowa/Michigan on saturday night... Should be a good football weekend.

havoc,

Now that is a good weekend.

I am not a small person but I treat people as I want to be treated. You go in making a lot of noise and being obnoxious you will find all the problems you want. You go in respecting their team and their traditions you will have no problems at all. Take the time to learn who thier top players are, be knowledgeable of how they play and talk to the surrounding fans. By the end of the day you will have new friends who just happen to wear the wrong color of red. If you attend a college football, other than in the student section, you are around fans of college football, not just Missouri or Nebraska. Take the opportunity to meet and have fun. I have been going to games for over 50 years, and I have never had the slightest problem. Yea you get the Big Red is dead stuff or other smart remarks from some, but you try to be more mature.

I love going to opposing stadiums. It makes you know just how great we have it at home.

Fro, I will get you my cell as we get closer. Would love to set with you and have a pepsi. Being a non drinker most likely has kept me out of trouble at the games to.

True that it is probably students or drunks, or worse yet, drunk students that do cause the most trouble for any team. Cars being vandalized are probably by punk kids who never go to any games.

Fans tend to be tolerant, if not down right social and respectful.

Baylor - you probably can have your pick of seats.

Not MU or CU unless you a) have full body armor and b ) either rent a local car or own a POS '67 Rambler that you don't care if it gets all Iranian mobbed on after the Huskers throttle the local teams.

Funny, I would choose MU or CU because of the raunchous enviroment. I dunno maybe I like the excitment. Or the small chance that one of their fans might give me a reason to pop one of them. Different strokes for different folks I guess.