Justin Makovicka leaves

I'll make it known before anyone gets to talking with the dbag above, it's not worth your effort. The boy is dumber than a bag of rocks, but I guess it shows, he is a CU fan.

I've dealt with him over at ESPN and given the chance he'll make an idiot of himself and get banned from here, or at least I could hope. :nutz:nutz:nutz:nutz:nutz

I had the same experience with him on the JournalStar blogs. They don't seem capable of filtering out people like him, so I recommended to some of the regulars that they post over here where there are safeguards against this kind of garbage.

Just add him to your "ignore" feature and he's gone. Easiest solution until they ban him from Husker Board.

Just shows how the tradition at NU has gone down th tubes.......

How so? This young man is a football player and wants to play football. I'm sure the decision was hard for him but if he got a scolly it may have been the right decision. College isn't cheap.

T_O_B

:bonez:cheers:cheers:cheers:bonez

Shouldn't he be getting called a quitter right now? Its what happened when others left the team.

Good point. :thumbs Or it used to be “darn coaches running off another local kid with ties to the program”. <_<

If he wants to actually play then he would be silly to not go to UNO. I don’t blame him for leaving and going some place where he will see the field. (That goes for anyone that leaves for that reason)

Shouldn't he be getting called a quitter right now? Its what happened when others left the team.

Good point. :thumbs Or it used to be “darn coaches running off another local kid with ties to the program”.

:facepalm:

Yeah. Because the situation with the current coaching staff is no different than what we had with the last staff. Completely identical, and kids who leave do so for exactly the same reasons.

neb4sCUm must be from one of those sheep farms near the border. That would explain why he can't debate in a logical manner and chooses to simply spread $hit by means of inflamatory, unfounded statements. He probably won't be able to understand this post too many words he won't learn until 3rd grade vocabularily class.

T_O_B

:restore:steam:restore