Briscoe and Kansas

the rumor is he is taking some local juco classes this summer that will make him eligible.

Briscoe, I presume?

I hope he's eligible and I hope he plays. I want no excuses when we win in Lawrence.

Even without Briscoe you don't win in Lawrence.

Do not agree. :)

the rumor is he is taking some local juco classes this summer that will make him eligible.

Briscoe, I presume?

I hope he's eligible and I hope he plays. I want no excuses when we win in Lawrence.

Even without Briscoe you don't win in Lawrence.

Do not agree. :)

Didn't figure you would. :box

KU just recieved a verbal from TE Trent Smiley. Looks like a great pickup for KU.

So go put it in the KU forum, not here.

And BTW, he's the 43rd rated TE on Scout's board. Why is this a "great" pickup?

glad you guys like to talk football around here. He was offered by some pretty good schools and he projects well for our system, wont see him on the field for a year or two so who knows how his SR season will play out. Once again, sorry for trying to talk some football on the football board.

I'm almost positive Briscoe will be eligible.

How an athlete becomes academically ineligible is a head scratcher to me, especially with so much resources at their disposal.

My prediction: he will play.

After finding a link to his Myspace page, I find it VERY easy to believe that he could be academically ineligible.

http://www.myspace.com/yellaniggafromthasouth

KU just recieved a verbal from TE Trent Smiley. Looks like a great pickup for KU.

glad you guys like to talk football around here. He was offered by some pretty good schools and he projects well for our system, wont see him on the field for a year or two so who knows how his SR season will play out. Once again, sorry for trying to talk some football on the football board.

It's ok you are forgiven. Ok but seriously I would call him a good pickup for you guys, not a great pickup. Jacoby Walker would be considered a great pickup.

I'm almost positive Briscoe will be eligible.

How an athlete becomes academically ineligible is a head scratcher to me, especially with so much resources at their disposal.

My prediction: he will play.

After finding a link to his Myspace page, I find it VERY easy to believe that he could be academically ineligible.

http://www.myspace.com/yellaniggafromthasouth

I would have been better off had I not seen that. :dumdum

It appears he must have been the one who brought the average KU football GPA down to 2.5.

Well, it was sort of random and completely off topic, unless he has qualification issues, too. :lol:

Well, it was sort of random and completely off topic, unless he has qualification issues, too. :lol:

i couldn't have started a thread about it so i just posted it here. sorry. he is great for us. didn't mean great as in 5 stars. the talk is he will end up 4 stars after this year if he is healthy. injured himself somehow and cut his season way short.

i couldn't have started a thread about it so i just posted it here. sorry. he is great for us. didn't mean great as in 5 stars. the talk is he will end up 4 stars after this year if he is healthy. injured himself somehow and cut his season way short.

Awesome news for KU.