Celebrating 300 straight sellouts

This is a guy/sports thing.

For some unknown reason, guys can make a milestone out of about anything that's sports related. That's something we love about it. Guys remember where they were when McGwire hit # 62, Ripken broke Gehrig's consecutive game streak, etc.

Who?

Please tell me you aren't serious with this question 37..........

Jesus, me too....

OK..

I'm Kidding...

I can maybe somehow even come up with most of those guys first names off the top of my head..Just not sure who they played (Beisbol) for..I think Mark played for Oakland..Maybe St'Louis..Cal or Kyle? no idea...Lou?...Brooklyn Dodgers?..But I absolutely hate baseball..at least to watch...But it's one of the funnest sports er games to play when yer drunk...Distant second to co-ed strip twister, anyway.

They do usually have the best movies made about it though. <_<

For some unknown reason, guys can make a milestone out of about anything that's sports related. That's something we love about it. Guys remember where they were when McGwire hit # 62, Ripken broke Gehrig's consecutive game streak, etc.

Who?

Jesus, me too....

OK..

I'm Kidding...

I can maybe somehow even come up with most of those guys first names off the top of my head..Just not sure who they played (Beisbol) for..I think Mark played for Oakland..Maybe St'Louis..Cal or Kyle? no idea...Lou?...Brooklyn Dodgers?..But I absolutely hate baseball..at least to watch...But it's one of the funnest sports er games to play when yer drunk...Distant second to co-ed strip twister, anyway.

:facepalm:

Who?

Jesus, me too....

OK..

I'm Kidding...

:facepalm:

my thoughts exactly....