I feel Sorry for Burkes

Regardless, I can tell you that even if your buddy actually did have a convo with Jai (which I STRONGLY doubt) that what you were told is incorrect.

Burkes said it was a heart problem and he has lost 100 lbs. He could be BSing if he wanted to, not sure

Just stating what I was told buddy (and for the "sake of clarification", you were pretty much doing the same)..... And why exactly are you the end all, be all here? Maybe you have bad info and I'm right...? Either way, Its sucks that Jaivario is gone from the team, Would have been a great addition to the line

I don't want to get into 'patting myself on the back', because it makes me feel like a complete slime ball, which I may be regardless. :) But I would say that a track record speaks for itself.

Preach it Brother. Their not hearing you! It is hard to listen when your full of yourself. Man some women just can't admit they are wrong! Wait is my wife in this thread or what?

I wasn't aware that a plastic blow-up doll could use a computer.

Thats what happens when people have a deep seeded hidden resentment towards men. Oh well...you know out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks!