I feel Sorry for Burkes

How dare you question HuskerJen!!! LOL :box:worship

<_<

So if I were a guy and had these strong opinions, based on solid reasoning, facts and I were to articulate my opinions that would be welcome. However, since I'm a woman and I have strong, fact based, well-thought out articulated opinions I'm nothing more than a bitch...right?

<_<

<_<

So if I were a guy and had these strong opinions, based on solid reasoning, facts and I were to articulate my opinions that would be welcome. However, since I'm a woman and I have strong, fact based, well-thought out articulated opinions I'm nothing more than a bitch...right?

<_<

This is the Internet. Who really knows whether you are a guy or a girl. In fact I sometimes wonder if you really are a chick—or just some dude with a twisted sense of humor. :lol:

If I don’t look at your profile picture or name, your style of posting is more like a guy than any girl I’ve ever met. (I don’t mean that as a slam—if that’s possible.) :clap

This is the Internet. Who really knows whether you are a guy or a girl. In fact I sometimes wonder if you really are a chick—or just some dude with a twisted sense of humor. :lol:

If I don’t look at your profile picture or name, your style of posting is more like a guy than any girl I’ve ever met. (I don’t mean that as a slam—if that’s possible.) :clap

I am a chick. And I'm sorry, but I can't do ditzy and stupid.

<_<

<_<

I would hope you don't think this is true. Aside from the "we don't know if you're a guy or girl" comment (which I agree with), I would hope you're not feeling like you're being taken less seriously because you're a girl. Pretty much everyone here gets questioned once in a while, if not more often, and I would figure you'd have seen that.

I don't care if you're a guy or a girl. Just keep the comments coming. You're a good read.

I know lots of people are wondering what has happened to Burkes, I have an answer (somewhat).....My little cousin is good friends with Javario, He has heart problems and has lost 100+ pounds. Not sure what exactly is wrong but its not life or death

Thanks for the effort buddy, I hope they keep him on some sort of scholorship

Just an FYI for everyone, Jaivorio's problems are NOT heart related.

And even if they were, you shouldn't be posting about medical problems on an open forum. If/When Jaivorio and his family want to tell the public, they will.

:yeah

Even though medical issues seem to be taboo to the public now, unless you are his physician or are bound by HIPPA to him, then it's not illegal. If you want to say you don't like it then so be it, but otherwise there's really nothing wrong with it especially when it's just rumor.

<_<

<_<

I wasn't trying to say anything to that extent. I was just making a joke. Had it been any other regular on the board I would have done the exact same thing. Just because you have "female parts" doesn't mean you are any less thought of or that your opinions and statements don't mean as much. Hell, I enjoy reading your comments on here, and with all the "through the grapevine" info that gets posted on here from injuries/legal issues/recruiting info/coaching changes how could you be any less credible than anyone else that posts. Sorry to have angered you... :dunno

<_<

<_<

Wow..... Penis Envy

:sarcasm

Who said anything about medical records??

Myy cousin walked up to him, asked what was wrong. Burkes said it was a heart problem and he has lost 100 lbs. He could be BSing if he wanted to, not sure

If you can be thrown in jail for asking someone a question, kill me now

You missed the point.

The point is: You shouldn't be talking about, and disclosing, someone else's health status, even if that person told you personally.

Back to the the topic...Javario...good luck with the rest of your academic career and good luck in the future.

Yeah its like getting suspended from the team because you got in trouble with the law. Even if they told someone about it they may not want a bunch of people knowing about it. But who knows maybe Burkes doesn't care if people know about it.

Who said anything about medical records??

Myy cousin walked up to him, asked what was wrong. Burkes said it was a heart problem and he has lost 100 lbs. He could be BSing if he wanted to, not sure

If you can be thrown in jail for asking someone a question, kill me now

You missed the point.

The point is: You shouldn't be talking about, and disclosing, someone else's health status, even if that person told you personally.

Back to the the topic...Javario...good luck with the rest of your academic career and good luck in the future.

I along with apparently a lot of other people disagree with your point. There's quite an uprising at Apple Computer company because of this. Steve Jobs and Apple didn't disclose his medical problems to the investors of Apple Inc., and it has caused a lot of tension. Everytime Cheney had so much as a heart murmer, it was disclosed to the American public. While Burkes doesn't compare to these people with the importance of their jobs, there's absolutely nothing wrong with disclosing medical information told by the person in question on the street. I think we can all agree that medical information shouldn't be released by hospitals and medical staff without the consent of the patient. However, this isn't the case. Apparently, Burkes disclosed the information himself which makes it public. If he didn't want the information out there, he wouldn't have answered the question. I see absolutely nothing wrong with what the poster posted.

Yeah its like getting suspended from the team because you got in trouble with the law. Even if they told someone about it they may not want a bunch of people knowing about it. But who knows maybe Burkes doesn't care if people know about it.

And if that's the case then so be it...

I along with apparently a lot of other people disagree with your point. There's quite an uprising at Apple Computer company because of this. Steve Jobs and Apple didn't disclose his medical problems to the investors of Apple Inc., and it has caused a lot of tension. Everytime Cheney had so much as a heart murmer, it was disclosed to the American public. While Burkes doesn't compare to these people with the importance of their jobs, there's absolutely nothing wrong with disclosing medical information told by the person in question on the street. I think we can all agree that medical information shouldn't be released by hospitals and medical staff without the consent of the patient. However, this isn't the case. Apparently, Burkes disclosed the information himself which makes it public. If he didn't want the information out there, he wouldn't have answered the question. I see absolutely nothing wrong with what the poster posted.

You can disagree with me all you want...

It doesn't change the fact that federal, and state, laws prohibit unauthorized disclosure of a person's protected health information, (PHI).

If you do disclose that type of PHI, and you do not have permission in writing, then you are breaking the law...plain and simple.

To your point about Steve Jobs and Apple, because it also pertains to the Javario situation:

Decide whether to give your permission before your information can be used or shared for certain purposes:

In general, your health information cannot be given to your employer, used or shared for things like sales calls or advertising, or used or shared for many other purposes unless you give your permission by signing an authorization form. This authorization form must tell you who will get your information and what your information will be used for.

If you want to read up on what the law says, start here ---- >HIPAA

I know lots of people are wondering what has happened to Burkes, I have an answer (somewhat).....My little cousin is good friends with Javario, He has heart problems and has lost 100+ pounds. Not sure what exactly is wrong but its not life or death

Thanks for the effort buddy, I hope they keep him on some sort of scholorship

Just an FYI for everyone, Jaivorio's problems are NOT heart related.

And even if they were, you shouldn't be posting about medical problems on an open forum. If/When Jaivorio and his family want to tell the public, they will.

:yeah

Even though medical issues seem to be taboo to the public now, unless you are his physician or are bound by HIPPA to him, then it's not illegal. If you want to say you don't like it then so be it, but otherwise there's really nothing wrong with it especially when it's just rumor.

All Right someone Pulling out the actual HIPPA Law instead of having a "emotional Assumption" of law, otherwise known as diarrea of the mouth. Man that kind of thinking bothers me it just like "why read a THOUSAND PAGE legistlative bill"? I mean its only 12 trillion dollars, we have plenty of trees to print paper still! Get your facts straight! Oh so its ok to spread rumors as long as it is not medically related? that is Stupid! What kind moral turpitude is that? Then everyone talking about what they heard concerning Michael Jacko would be sued. Man common sense is hard to buy these days. I guess then the STAR and Enquirer should just be shut down. THE GUY SAID HE WENT UP TO HIM AND ASKED AND HE TOLD HIM!!!!! I CAN SEE IF HE SAID KEEP IT ON THE DOWNLOW BUT HE DIDN'T!!! WHAT KIND OF BOX ARE PEOPLE LIVING IN?

I think am going to pull a G. Beck! LOL

JrzRhIiLQ08