UFC 101

BJ blows, 55 or not!! He's an overhyped pu&&y with no wins to back up the hype. For somebody who has nothing else to do but train, and think about training, he sure doesn't fight (or look) like he trains that much. He lost to both Hughes and GSP when it mattered and will do the same against Florian.(and that's not to say that I like Florian, Boston blows!!). What I'd really like to see is Penn fight someone who he has trained with, and that is Faber!!

Then again, this is just my opinion!!

You might think that if you watched BJ start fighting around UFC 94.

BJ also defeated Hughes, so I don't know why you bring that up?

The fact is BJ is a moron to think he can consistently compete at 170. The guy walks just under 170. He fought GSP and gave up over 20lbs in that fight to a guy who is already one of the strongest pound-for-pound fighters in this entire sport. It didn't matter who you brought into that fight giving up that much weight to GSP, they were going to get wrecked.

One thing that cracks me up more than anything is for someone to set behind a keyboard and call someone who steps into a cage to fight for a living a "pu**y". The irony in that is endless, but I won't go into that, but focus more on your thought process.

What makes BJ overhyped? The fact GSP ran train on him in a weight class BJ did not belong in? Uh oh, one of the greatest fighters in the world smashes you, I guess that means you aren't that good. :facepalm:

I guess you forget the young BJ Penn when he was 21 years old, got his black belt in 3 years from Andre Pederneiras of all people, then went on to be the first non-Brazilian to even win the black belt division at the World Jiu-Jistu Championship. With 3 years training and at the age of 21? Insanity. What a pu**y. HA!

It's even more funny that BJ was 20 years old fighting a once feared Din Thomas. BJ came in a heavy underdog. Just under 3 minutes later BJ was stamping his future.

You go to the Caol Uno fight. Caol was the most feared 155lbs fighter in the world. BJ absolutely wrecked Caol in 11 seconds.

You can talk about him beating two Gracie's, giving Machida his best fight to date in an open weight tourney, taking on Duane freakin' Ludwig in a K1 fight and defeating him, wrecking Sean Sherk.

The only way you can discredit BJ's career is if you have had your eyes closed and ears plugged screaming LALALALA at the top of your lungs so you don't hear anything else.

Fact.

What about this is my opinion did you not get?

I realize Penn is a good fighter, I just don't watch his fights and think he's as great a fighter as the hype makes him out to be.

Anybody think the Sadollah-Hendricks fight got stopped a little early....

Definitely got stopped early. Not sure Amir was going to recover, but he was never really given a chance.

The Silva knock out looked soft...

I agree completely. That was really embarrassing for Forrest. That's probably why he ran out of the cage before Buffer could announce the winner.

I realize Penn is a good fighter, I just don't watch his fights and think he's as great a fighter as the hype makes him out to be.

If someone walked in with the opinion that Tommie Frazier was an awful QB, the verbal smackdown would ensue and would leave only one reaction ..

:facepalm:

I would say it was pretty similar to the one you had tonight. :)

I totally agree and I lost a little respect for Forrest last night. He looked out of it and once he was taking to the ground the first time its like he already knew that he wasn't going to win.

I still can't believe about that one shot that sealed the deal for Silva.....it looked like a love tap more than anything but the worst part was Forrest laying on the ground showing his mercy waiving his arms around indicating that he had enough and then jumping up immediately and running out of the ring and to his locker room.

A few guys that were at my house were thinking that the fight was fixed because of the way Forrest acted after he got knocked out but I could never see Forrest and the UFC going thru with that.

I totally agree and I lost a little respect for Forrest last night. He looked out of it and once he was taking to the ground the first time its like he already knew that he wasn't going to win.

I still can't believe about that one shot that sealed the deal for Silva.....it looked like a love tap more than anything but the worst part was Forrest laying on the ground showing his mercy waiving his arms around indicating that he had enough and then jumping up immediately and running out of the ring and to his locker room.

A few guys that were at my house were thinking that the fight was fixed because of the way Forrest acted after he got knocked out but I could never see Forrest and the UFC going thru with that.

What, it's no crazier than the New England Patriots miraculously winning the Super Bowl right after Sept. 11th. And yes, I do think the NFL made that happen. Tuck rule, anyone? :ph34r:

Anybody think the Sadollah-Hendricks fight got stopped a little early....

Definitely got stopped early. Not sure Amir was going to recover, but he was never really given a chance.

I agree completely. That was really embarrassing for Forrest. That's probably why he ran out of the cage before Buffer could announce the winner.

Another 5 - 10 seconds of the Sadollah-Hendricks fight, and it would've determined whether it was going to keep going, or just be a whoopin...

Forrest let me down so much. The last time he was knocked down, he's laying on the ground, and I thought he was waving Silva off. As much as I like Forrest, he really went out like a bitch...

If someone walked in with the opinion that Tommie Frazier was an awful QB, the verbal smackdown would ensue and would leave only one reaction ..

:facepalm:

I would say it was pretty similar to the one you had tonight. :)

Yeah, I ate the crow on this one!!