DE Adrian Clayborn

hello nameless, you are right about UN having a lot of depth at de, especially if muhammad is granted another yr, & w/ verbals from davis & smith - yet, according to the omaha herald (article on barrett's verbal) smith may develop into an ot. Plus next yr, drago & davis may play some dt - which would open up some space for the younger de's & possibly clayborn if he commits - which I hope happens

what say you?

hello nameless, you are right about UN having a lot of depth at de, especially if muhammad is granted another yr, & w/ verbals from davis & smith - yet, according to the omaha herald (article on barrett's verbal) smith may develop into an ot. Plus next yr, drago & davis may play some dt - which would open up some space for the younger de's & possibly clayborn if he commits - which I hope happens

what say you?

Well i am not sure how to respond to that when you used only partial names so i have no clue who you are talking about. If you type out the full name and not just a partial, it would be easier to answer.

Who is drago? Davis who?

hello, yes de adam carriker 6'6" 270 (who is nicknamed drago by some players & media people from rocky's character played by dolph lundgren) might play some dt to add depth to the position, & of course give a breather to ola, cryer, suh, & johnson next yr

like wise, de rulon davis 6'6", 275 mt san antonio jc, walnut, ca - if he ends up signing, which looks like a good possibilty

p.s. you do not need to comment, thanks

hello, yes de adam carriker 6'6" 270 (who is nicknamed drago by some players & media people from rocky's character played by dolph lundgren) might play some dt to add depth to the position, & of course give a breather to ola, cryer, suh, & johnson next yr

like wise, de rulon davis 6'6", 275 mt san antonio jc, walnut, ca - if he ends up signing, which looks like a good possibilty

p.s. you do not need to comment, thanks

I will have to ask Wali Muhammad about Carriker being nicknamed Drago next time i see him. This is the first i have heard of Carriker being nicknamed Drago.

As far as Carriker being a DT, never gonna happen. He is a pure DE and i am pretty sure he would be pissed if the coaches move him to DT when he is NFL bound in the 2007 NFL draft and will be on of the hottest DE prospects in the draft that year.

hello, keith williams ot 6'6", 304, florissant, mo, & good friends w/ a clayborn will be visiting UN on 12/09 - after clayborn visited UN he tried to convince williams to visit UN - both would like to attend the same u - so getting williams to visit is a step in the right direction for UN to land both

p.s. nameless my cousin is a trainer for UN, maybe I can tell him to tell muhammad hello for you

hello, keith williams ot 6'6", 304, florissant, mo, & good friends w/ a clayborn will be visiting UN on 12/09 - after clayborn visited UN he tried to convince williams to visit UN - both would like to attend the same u - so getting williams to visit is a step in the right direction for UN to land both

p.s. nameless my cousin is a trainer for UN, maybe I can tell him to tell muhammad hello for you

What's ur cousins first name? I might know who you are talking about

The way our DE depth was, i wasn't expecting him to come here, The fact Missouri sucks in its own instate recruiting was another reason why i didn't expect him to go there. It was down to Tennessee and Iowa and the way Tennessee's season went, it made it look like he was Iowa bound. Didn't see him ending up at Illinois or Indiana and Michigan has horrible luck recruiting Missouri the last few years.

Just glad the guy isn't in the Big12

Visit Date: Sept. 17, 2005

Scholarships offered: Illinois, Nebraska, Kansas State, Missouri, Kansas, Michigan State

Favorites: Committed to Iowa

Rankings/Stars:

Rivals: #5/ :star:star:star:star

Bid Red Report:#8/ :star:star:star:star

Assessing the talent: A powerhouse in the weight room(bench 245/squat 505) with a legit 4.73/40. Last season he recorded 78 tackles and one interception.

Odds of becoming a Cornhusker: 5%

The way our DE depth was, i wasn't expecting him to come here, The fact Missouri sucks in its own instate recruiting was another reason why i didn't expect him to go there. It was down to Tennessee and Iowa and the way Tennessee's season went, it made it look like he was Iowa bound. Didn't see him ending up at Illinois or Indiana and Michigan has horrible luck recruiting Missouri the last few years.

Just glad the guy isn't in the Big12

I've just got to know what Mizzoui is thinking right now.