WR Keith Mumphery

No, you can talk to the kid, its called the "walk by rule" basically it means that if a normal situation comes up, such as you were walking by a kid or he was walking by you, that you can in fact talk to him in a "normal way".

I have coached for 10 years, including a few guys currently on the skers this year, coaches always use this rule with no problems and a fan can use it with zero problems at all ever, assuming you dont put a wad of 100's in the kids pocket.

Tell that to Bill Self

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/basketball/bl...rn=ncaab,135642

I remember that, that was funny! Now, Self is high profile so people would know it was him, so he reports the small "infraction" to stop any big rumors I am sure. If Joe Fan does it, no one cares.

Well...it looks like i dropped the ball on this one. I didn't find Keith to tell him to not commit and join the Skers.

Instead, I decided to drink 35 beers while crashing parties with my Chicago crew. Kind of interesting school.....the fans aren't really into the game, they look at it more as an excuse to drink like crazy. I had a blast though and hope to go back for another game soon.

Good luck to Keith and the green machine.

Well this is a little dissapointing. I knew that we probably wouldn't get him but I thought he would think about his decision for a while instead of committing right after the MSU game.

Ya, if he was impressed with the MSU game you gotta think he'd be really impressed with gameday in Lincoln.