Brent Qvale

I read that he was replaced on the 105 as well, but now I read this at the bottom of the Niles Paul blurb in Life in the Red:

Pelini said offensive lineman Brent Qvale, the true freshman who had impressed, will be out for a while but is not off the 105-man fall camp roster at this point.

So take that for what it's worth...?

I read that he was replaced on the 105 as well, but now I read this at the bottom of the Niles Paul blurb in Life in the Red:

Pelini said offensive lineman Brent Qvale, the true freshman who had impressed, will be out for a while but is not off the 105-man fall camp roster at this point.

So take that for what it's worth...?

Yeah I just saw that, apparantly Bo said he isn't off of the 105 but will be out for awhile? Why wouldn't you replace him if he can't practice this week? The full team can practice starting next week anyway so Qvale could return then if healthy.

I thought Christenson was practicing at left guard, but there is an article on HI that says he is practicing at right guard. scout has some audio on him as well, does anyone have any info on if they are moving him around?

Yeah they said they moved Andy into the RG spot to compete with Ricky for the starting job. Sounds like he has a legit shot to win also. Derek Meyer was moved to the left side, apparantly he is more comfortable on that side.

I personally think this is the right move. Christenson was the starter on the 06' team that had a lot of success running the football and it sounds like Williams has a firm grip on the left side. I also believe that it was said that Christenson consistently graded out the best out of the linemen.

I personally think this is the right move. Christenson was the starter on the 06' team that had a lot of success running the football and it sounds like Williams has a firm grip on the left side. I also believe that it was said that Christenson consistently graded out the best out of the linemen.

If AC has caught up physically and mentally then yes I agree.