Big 12 football coaches from worst to first

This article is not ranking coaching ability, it's ranking their media skills. I just wanted to clear that up for some people who believe it is something it's not.

I did not read it that way, but if it is, Snyder would be even lower. He won't say much anything. Mangino says very little too, and does remind me of Wario....

See bolded part below.

(CSTV U-WIRE) LINCOLN, Neb.—The task set before the football coaches of the Big 12 was simple.

Each coach had to sit at a desk and field questions from journalists at the conference’s media days in July.

Most of them were softball questions: “How do you feel about your team going into fall practice?” or “You have a really good linebacker, do you not?” You know — nothing the millionaires couldn’t handle.

But what the coaches didn’t know is that they were each being tested. Every answer, the subtle physical language they displayed and even their choice of attire for the day was scrutinized. It was a personality test that revealed the most — and least — impressive coaches.

They say a college football coach is the single most important determinant of whether a program will be successful or not. So, which school’s coach had the winning personality? Who would be the most convincing in a recruit’s living room? What did their “performance” say about the present and future of their respective programs?

Bo should be #1 because at least he can win his bowl games.

:box

So you agree Mangino got jobed, since he won his last 3 Bowl games (half of the Bowl wins in KU istory, sadly) and one was a BCS and all, of course Bo has 1 bowl win and all.

Bo has two bowl wins...

1. The Alamo Bowl against Michigan St.

2. The Gator Bowl against Clemson.

I guess that is technically true. I am not sure how I feel about him getting ot jump in and interim one, but I guess he did it. Had he lost, I would not have held it against him either, those are weird situations. Regardless, still nowhere near what Mangino has done...

1. It doesn't matter how you "feel" about it. Bo was the interim coach during the bowl game preparation against Michigan St and he gets credit for the win. If Nebraska had lost he'd be credited with the loss on his "record."

2. Mark Mangino has done quite a remarkable job at Kansas no doubt about it.

But in my...

:laughpound very knowledgable and never wrong about anything ever opinion, :laughpound

...Bo is by far the better coach. Mangino is offense and Bo is defense and when a game is on the line I'll take the team with the stronger defense.

3. Bo will prove he's one of the best Big 12 coaches this season.