T-shirt ideas of 300th sellout game

A group of my friends and I are going to the 300th sellout game in a few weeks. We have a friendly competition for coming up with the best T-shirt for the game. I know the members of Huskerboard are a creative bunch and thought that I would elicit some ideas from y'all to help me come up with a cool T-shirt for the game. (There's four of us going, but we have two seats here and two seats there...so each of us wearing a number won't work). thanks - SC

A group of my friends and I are going to the 300th sellout game in a few weeks. We have a friendly competition for coming up with the best T-shirt for the game. I know the members of Huskerboard are a creative bunch and thought that I would elicit some ideas from y'all to help me come up with a cool T-shirt for the game. (There's four of us going, but we have two seats here and two seats there...so each of us wearing a number won't work). thanks - SC

Here's my suggestion.

I was so happy that the official shirt of our 300th is black...haha, some people are so worried about the color that they won't wear the shirt designated for our 300th sellout? crazy. Well I bought mine and i'm wearing it to the game, along with a whole lot of other Nebraska Fans....

please understand that i'm not in favor of the dreaded "********" I don't think that would be smart, but to say that the shirt sucks because its black kinda....well, i don't wanna start anything, i'll just say i'm not worried about the color of the shirt. <_<<_<