Stranger

Hey everyone, I know its been a long time since I posted. Since my son plays for KSU I have been living on thier boards taking a crash course on K-State football. (insert joke here, ya I know) I cant wait for the season to start, the two good things are that my son gets to play D-1, and also now I get to root for two teams to stomp a mud hole in the Gayhawks a$$. I hope all is well with you guys, and Go Big Red 364 days a year. :)

If i figure it out, i WILL post it. Just so you know ahead of time

Who is your son?

Probably not a good idea for me to post that. See if any names on KSU's roster ring any "Husker Bells". If you figure it out please dont post it. Thanks.

turncoats and what not.

That’s great that your son plays Div 1-A ball. Congratulations! (Seriously, that's way cool). Too bad you have to cheer for KSUcks though.

Pssst: If you hear any dirt on KSU or Granny Snyder make sure you post it. :)

Hey everyone, I know its been a long time since I posted. Since my son plays for KSU I have been living on thier boards taking a crash course on K-State football. (insert joke here, ya I know) I cant wait for the season to start, the two good things are that my son gets to play D-1, and also now I get to root for two teams to stomp a mud hole in the Gayhawks a$$. I hope all is well with you guys, and Go Big Red 364 days a year. :)

You should be so proud! I admire that your son is going to play for a team in turmoil, hopefully he will be one of the building blocks to get it back on the rise. Any chance he will start or make the trip to Lincoln in November?

Let's see, I think it's #86. Benedict Husker. That right? :D

I say we go about this methodically and take the time to do some research, scan over the Kansas State roster and look for players from Nebraska, or those that have relatives who have played at Nebraska. Again, if you have any leads or are able to figure out who it is please post it right away so everybody knows. Thank you

Let's see, I think it's #86. Benedict Husker. That right? :D

I say we go about this methodically and take the time to do some research, scan over the Kansas State roster and look for players from Nebraska, or those that have relatives who have played at Nebraska. Again, if you have any leads or are able to figure out who it is please post it right away so everybody knows. Thank you

why?

Really, why?

Welcome back!

You're not one of those "Power Towel" weirdo's when KSU plays are u?