Whats Wrong with Lil' Red?

jjamuss

:nanalama:nanalama:nanalama For real though, how could you do some community organizing to get that stupid mascot thrown out. I think a Herbie Husker body with a Black shirt skull as a head would be awesome!!!!!!

That would be awesome!! Skull and Crossbones mascot would be a sweet way to get the crowd into the D chants! :bonez

Which part of "it's for kids" is difficult to understand?

Well, I don't think it is difficult to understand. Pokemon is for kids, doesn't mean I have to like that show, does it?

Lil' Red is beyond stupid. I have hated it since we got it, I hope every week that Herbie just beats the sh1t out of him and ruins that stupid outfit. I actually hoped that the Sooner Schooner would run it over, not hurting the person inside but ruining the ribbed-for-her-pleasure Trojan outershell of that stupid FU[KING thing.

There, easier to understand our opinion now?

Which part of "it's for kids" is difficult to understand?

Well, I don't think it is difficult to understand. Pokemon is for kids, doesn't mean I have to like that show, does it?

Lil' Red is beyond stupid. I have hated it since we got it, I hope every week that Herbie just beats the sh1t out of him and ruins that stupid outfit. I actually hoped that the Sooner Schooner would run it over, not hurting the person inside but ruining the ribbed-for-her-pleasure Trojan outershell of that stupid FU[KING thing.

There, easier to understand our opinion now?

It's not hard to grasp that you don't like it. Why is it so hard to grasp that you can just ignore it?

lil%20red.jpg

He bounces on his HEAD for Christ's sake! Entertaining for retards and fans of Family Guy but absolutely NOT COOL!!!

I just realized something.

I won't be able to do the "coolest" thing Lil' Red does with that inflatable Halloween costume I bought when Albertsons went out of business.

31977.jpg