Tunnel Walk video.

Probably not. It might be the same structure (i.e. looking at a digital composite of the stadium as Husker greats highlight some of their best plays), but I expect it to have different highlights and maybe another twist.

They usually change it up year to year.

Probably not. It might be the same structure (i.e. looking at a digital composite of the stadium as Husker greats highlight some of their best plays), but I expect it to have different highlights and maybe another twist.

as long as we NEVER see that chick in the stupid @$$ parachute thing again, they could put up the old KoolAid commercials for all I care. But realistically, it will probably have a lot of the tradition tones the last one had. The one I am STOKED to see is the 300th sellout! I am certain they have a very special tribute planned for the tunnel walk. :clap

Yeah, with the stuff I've seen on the screens so far, everything looks a lot sharper with the upgrade to high-def. (But, for the ribbon boards, hopefully they change the format I saw and get rid of some of the ads they have...)

Also, for all those with seats under the balconies, look forward to the upgraded TVs...

as long as we NEVER see that chick in the stupid @$$ parachute thing again, they could put up the old KoolAid commercials for all I care. But realistically, it will probably have a lot of the tradition tones the last one had. The one I am STOKED to see is the 300th sellout! I am certain they have a very special tribute planned for the tunnel walk. :clap

Am I the only one that liked the parachute video??

What was always funny about that video is the part where the opposing team's logo comes up and the screen is zoomed in on the logo, and the opposing team fans start cheering, and all of a sudden it zooms out where the logo is imposed on the helmet of the player on the statue getting gang tackled by a bunch of Huskers.

In unison, they sounded like this.....

YEAHHHHHHH..............AWWWWWWWwwwww!!!

But then they ended up kicking our ass anyways. <_<

Am I the only one that liked the parachute video??

What was always funny about that video is the part where the opposing team's logo comes up and the screen is zoomed in on the logo, and the opposing team fans start cheering, and all of a sudden it zooms out where the logo is imposed on the helmet of the player on the statue getting gang tackled by a bunch of Huskers.

In unison, they sounded like this.....

YEAHHHHHHH..............AWWWWWWWwwwww!!!

But then they ended up kicking our ass anyways. <_<

I think it is too reminiscent of the BC days... plus the players had on suits and ties when they landed. I think that had an NFL feel to it, given the dresscodes they enforce. Personally, I liked the ones where the players talked about heart, and playing for Nebraska. The gang tackle was kinda cool, but not realisitic the the way the D was tackling during those days. <_<

Sorry to say but this is still the all time best Tunnelwalk both for the reason behind the end, and actually I loved this style of "video" presentation.

sheeyit bro, you dont have to be sorry for stating your opinion... thats what this board is all about, despite what the wound up folks might say.

Sorry to say but this is still the all time best Tunnelwalk both for the reason behind the end, and actually I loved this style of "video" presentation.

sheeyit bro, you dont have to be sorry for stating your opinion... thats what this board is all about, despite what the wound up folks might say.

Yeah, it might seem a little weird, but this is also my favorite. With and/or without the changes for the 9/11 tribute.